1990 JAGUAR XJ6 Sovereign 4dr 157,000 Miles Silver Metallic
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jaguar
- Model: XJ6
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: Wood Trim
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 157,000
- VIN: SAJHY1745LC596351
- Color: Gray
- Engine size: 4.0L
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Silver
- Safety options: Driver Airbag
- Options: Cassette Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Salvage Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Jaguar XJ6
This car hasn’t been driven since almost 2 years.
This car need minor repair to get ready to drive.
The pictures should show the usage of the car as car seats and the wood trim.
Here a list of what the car need or what is broken:
1. It need two fan blowers to blow the air. (A/C is ice cold if the blowers are working).
2. Brake Booster or Caliber must be replaced (not sure which one).
3. Gaskets of Oil Pan need to be replaced.
4. Driver side key lock broken from the outside.
5. Interior work (see pictures).
6. It need new tires.
7. One hose need to be replaced (inexpensive). I can show when car get picked up.
8. Need a battery.
Car is all original, well-kept, and maintained professionally.
This car can be enjoyed for years to come, and needs very little.
The paint is in good condition it shows its age in certain spots, but there are no visible rust spots or peels in the paint.
Smoker free car.
I am looking for a quick sale.
The new owner need to take care of the pickup or shipping.
Bid with confidence on this vehicle.
Car is located in Houston TX.
Car is being sold As-Is.