A Fantastic Well Sorted 1967 Jaguar XKE Series 1 Convertible Recent Restoration!
Price: US $158,000.00 Item location: Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jaguar
- Model: E-Type
- Type: Convertible
- Doors: 2
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: 1E13206
- Color: Silver
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Jaguar E-TypeVehicle Overview 1967 Jaguar XKE roadster series 1.
As per Enzo Ferrari, "The most beautiful car ever made"
This is one of the most fully serviced and sorted out Jaguar XKE roadster available.
- 4,000 miles since engine restoration.
- About 500 miles since engine upgrade (engine taken apart, inspected, upgraded using improved lock nuts, tappets adjusted, new chains (upper and lower), bearings we not touched as they were like new.
- Gearbox overhauled, new bearings & 4 new synchro rings.
- Borg& Beck clutch
- Brakes, rear axel assembly dropped, LHS rotor replaced, new pads installed, master cylinder & all front & back wheel cylinders were serviced and new seals installed. Clutch servo also bled.
- New radiator and auxiliary fan installed
- New engine wiring harness installed
- Chrome "Daytona" USA wire wheels
- Recent restoration
- Numbers matching (except gear box)
- Over $12,000 spent on upgrades and improvements in the last few months with British Automotive Repair here in Scottsdale
Many more high quality photos and video on our website hubbardautocenter.com
A majority our business is with clients that are out of state and satisfaction is essential. The condition of each of our vehicles is guaranteed and put in writing. Buy with confidence knowing you're getting a vehicle we are going to stand behind! All of our cars are kept indoors and shown by appointment only. To view a complete list of inventory and additional photos and video please visit our website. Please contact Mark Hubbard @ 800-839-4490 for more information.