Show-winning 1973 Jaguar Series III V12 Jaguar Convertible - 41,000 miles
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jaguar
- Model: E-Type
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Convertible
- Year: 1973
- Mileage: 41,175
- VIN: UD1S22597
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: V-12
- Number of cylinders: 12
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Options: Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1973 Jaguar E-Type
If you are looking for a truly beautiful V12 E-Type, his could be the one.
This example was owned for the last 20 years by a true Jaguar aficionado who recently passed away. Ray was twice President and a long-time Board of Directors member of the Jaguar Association on New England, nd this stunning V12 was his baby.
During Ray's ownership the car was restored where needed and got the best of everything in care and maintenance including major service in 2015 at the Brookline Jaguar dealership in Massachusetts. It was never used in bad weather, arefully stored each winter, nd driven for club events and casual drives only. With a mere 41,000 original miles,on the odometer, he car is well sorted and a joy to drive,
The gorgeous new paint was applied in 2001 and remains show-quality. The fabulous tan interior was new in 2012, nd since then the seats have never been sat upon, lways being protected by full sheepskin covers (included with car) when being driven. As you can see in the photos, verything about the car is show-quality, aint, nterior, hrome, ngine bay, nd undercarriage.
The car has an authentication certificate from the Jaguar Heritage Trust showing the cars numbers-matching status and original Blue/Tan colors.
The car has many show awards to its credit:
- Invited to the Boston Cup show (on Boston Common) in 2014
- Invited to the prestigious Bristol, I Concours in 2015
- Many time class winner at the annual Jaguar Association of New England Concours
- Best in Show award at the 2000 Jaguar Association of New England Coucours
- Featured in the Ballroom Exhibit at the Jaguar Clubs of North America annual meeting in 2014
- Featured in the Jaguar Association of New England club calendar 2009-2015
The sale includes the car, ll maintenance records for the last 20 years, ll trophies and awards, anuals, harts, nd diagrams related to the car, nd some spare parts.
More photos are available at http://www.j-a-n-e.org/Sanda/index.html.