1970 JAGUAR SII XKE ROADSTER-SIGNAL RE-SALE RED W/BLK-FRESH PAINT! GREAT FIND!!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jaguar
- Model: E-Type
- SubModel: E-TYPE-XKE
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 78,282
- VIN: 1R12358
- Color: Red
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Jaguar E-Type E-TYPE-XKE
- Truly a great find!
- This car is mostly original with only expert service done, t is original color and matching numbers, o smoke, hifts perfectly and until last week it had original paint. we decided to respray the car because the paint was getting worn and lost its luster. So new ppg Deltron paint is applied and expertly color matched.
- Only 78k original miles
- A Matching Numbers Vehicle
- This is a mechanically fresh, lready very well sorted out Roadster.
- It rides, hifts and drives unbelievably
- It has a nice original Black Leather Interior
- New Tires and new tubes.. Vredestein correct size.
- New complete Stainless Exhaust system
- This car just had a total professional fluid service, verything flushed and replaced.
- a total kevlar correct hose kit recently installed.
- A total and fully complete Professional tune up service has been done
- the chrome is all in very good condition, ll lights and signals work fine
- the top is in good shape, its well and works fine.
So with all the above said,...if you wanted to enter this timeless beauty in a Concour Driven Class, ell you would most likely Place 1st or 2nd!! So not only is this beautiful Red Roadster a Phenomensal Investment,...it is a great Hobby as well!
- Definitely a STEAL at our Reserve price!!
This car is advertised elsewhere, e reserve the right to end this listing at any time.