1987 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas. Original 99.9% Rust-Free Calif. Classic! NO RESERVE
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jaguar
- Model: XJS
- Trim: XJS V12
- Year: 1986
- Mileage: 81,408
- VIN: SAJNV5849GC127058
- Engine size: V12
- Drive type: REAR WHEEL DRIVE
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1986 Jaguar XJS
Offered for an appreciating new owner AT NO RESERVE is this classic 1986 Jaguar XJS V12 coupe with ONLY 81,400 original miles!
Finished in slate blue metallic paint over dove leather interior, his 30 year-old classic coupe sports the 5.3 liter V12 engine mated to a factory automatic transmission. It has been driven an average of about 3,000 miles per year since purchased new here in California. It features leather interior, lectric windows, actory alloy wheels with excellent rubber, tereo, rip computer and more.This accident-free Jaguar sedan is being sold with clear and clean title, wner's manual, HUGE stack of comprehensive maintenance records and clean and clear California title.[PLEASE NOTE: This car is one of a few British cars in my collection which are available for purchase individually OR a package deal on all of them! They include: 1976 XJ12L V12 sedan, 971 Triumph Stag, 987 XJ6 sedan and a 1979 XJ6 Corvette V8 conversion fixxer/parts car]]
This classic cat is a great value here for LESS THAN the price of the sales tax alone on a new, uickly-depreciatingJaguar coupe.
PLEASE CALL650-350-8828 FOR QUESTIONS,TEST DRIVES AND/ORMECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this 1986 Jaguar is in decent/good "driver-quality" 99.9% rust-free condition throughout. The chrome and trim are in quite good condition, he paint has some fading along with various cosmetic nicks, cratches and other minor blemishes one would expect from a 30 year-old car.
As I hope is articulated in the photos here, he interior of this car is in quite good original condition throughout with nice leather and wood trim, orking stereo, lectric windows, ights, linkers, dometer and all other gauges.Imperfections inside the car include, ut not limited to a/c not cold, ome light wear on the leather upholstery and other surfaces. This classic cat still has a stylish and comfortable cockpit.
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This 1986 Jag starts well, as nice running engine, mooth shifting transmission, olid braking and drives down the road solidly and supply in that old British tradition. A few details I suggest addressing include corroded/banging rear tailpipe and a fresh tune-up as the car has been sitting mostly idle for the past two years.
THE DETAILS AND $$$$$
1. This 1986 Jaguarwill besold with clean and clear California certificate of title. It will be smogged if purchased by a California resident.
It will be sold "AS IS" with no written or verbal warranties expressedor implied.I welcome prospective new owners to come see, rive, eel and inspect this car in person.
NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, LEASE bid thoughtfully!
2. Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close. [Buy-it-now requires immediate $500 payment]
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, ank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.