1976 Jaguar XJ12L. Rare 99% Rust-Free V12 Blue Plate California Car. 63K Miles!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jaguar
- Model: XJ12
- Trim: XJ12L
- Year: 1976
- Mileage: 62,700
- VIN: ug2r55387
- Engine size: V12
- Drive type: rear wheel drive
- Vehicle Title: Salvage Want to buy? Contact seller!
1976 Jaguar XJ12
Offered AT NO RESERVE for an appreciating new owner is this rare classic 1976 Jaguar XJ12L V12 sedan!
Finished in silver over navy blue leather, his 40 year-old classic blue license plate California cat sports a V12 engine mated to the factory automatic transmission. It features black center alloy wheels, lectric windows, orking period-correct stereo. It is being sold with original California pink slip title marked salvage..[PLEASE NOTE: This car is one of a few British cars in my collection which are available for purchase individually OR a package deal on all of them! They include:1986 Jaguar XJS V12 coupe, 971 Triumph Stag and a 1979 XJ6 Corvette V8 conversion fixxer/parts car]]
PLEASE CALL650-350-8828 FOR QUESTIONS,TEST DRIVES AND/ORMECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this 1976 Jaguar is in FAIR but solid 99% rust-free condition throughout. The chrome and trim are in quite good condition, he paint has much fading, few minor surface corrosion bubbles along with various cosmetic nicks, cratches and other minor blemishes one would expect from a 40 year-old car.
As I hope is articulated in the photos here, he interior of this car is in fairly good what looks to be original condition throughout with decent leather and wood trim. The stereo and windows work well.Imperfections inside the car include, ut not limited to, /c not cold, unroof inop, he leather upholstery has cracks. Yes, ith all of its patina, his classic cat still has a stylish and comfortable cockpit.
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This 1976 Starts easily but runs poorly with lots of smoke out the tail pipe. My mechanic tells me the car needs a head gasket job. I have only driven the car a short distance and can for sure say that it is a project car that needs tlc for sure! I also noticed the brake pedal is hard and needs attention.
THE DETAILS AND $$$$$
1. This 1976 Jaguarwill besold with salvage California certificate of title.. It will not currently pass California smog so IF purchased by a California resident, t will technically be sold as "A PARTS CAR ONLY"!
It will be sold "AS IS" with no written or verbal warranties expressedor implied.I welcome prospective new owners to come see, rive, eel and inspect this car in person.
NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, LEASE bid thoughtfully!
2. Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close. [Buy-it-now requires immediate $500 payment]
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, ank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.