1979 Jaguar XJ6. Corvette 350 V8 Conversion Fixxer Upper Parts Car! NO RESERVE!!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jaguar
- Model: XJ6
- Trim: xj6
- Year: 1979
- Mileage: 99,999
- VIN: jbvlx49c101814
- Engine size: 350 V8
- Drive type: rear wheel drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1979 Jaguar XJ6
Offered AT NO RESERVE for an appreciating new owner is this rare classic 1979 Jaguar XJ6 V8 Corvette Engine sedan!
Finished in wine metallic over tan leather, his 1979 Jaguar sedan is a great fixxer upper or parts car for a current Jag owner. It has the 1970 Corvette V8 engine conversion but is currently not running.I have not driven the car or ever heard it run. The mileage is unknown and too old to run a Carfax report.It is being sold with original California pink slip title along with valuable California BAR label inside door panel..[PLEASE NOTE: This car is one of a few British cars in my collection which are available for purchase individually OR a package deal on all of them! They include:1986 Jaguar XJS V12 coupe, 971 Triumph Stag and a 1976 XJ12L V12 sedan.]
PLEASE CALL650-350-8828 FOR QUESTIONS,TEST DRIVES AND/ORMECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this 1979 Jaguar is in POOR TO FAIR possibly salvageable condition OR perhaps better for parts car.The chrome wheel covers and cool whitewall tires along with grill, umpers and other chrome trim pieces are the best parts of this car.There is rust holes in floor boards and many dings, cratches, crapes, tc.
As I hope is articulated in the photos here, he interior of this car is in tattered, OOR what looks to be original condition throughout with some decent parts still present. Imperfections inside the car are many including tattered upholstery, issing back seat bottom and miscellaneous other issues.
THE DETAILS AND $$$$$
1. This 1979 Jaguarwill besold with clean California certificate of title.. It will not currently pass California smog so IF purchased by a California resident, t will technically be sold as "A PARTS CAR ONLY"!
It will be sold "AS IS" with no written or verbal warranties expressedor implied.I welcome prospective new owners to come see, rive, eel and inspect this car in person.
NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, LEASE bid thoughtfully!
2. Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close. [Buy-it-now requires immediate $500 payment]
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, ank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.