1977 INTL HARVESTER - SCOUT II - 345 V8 - 4SPD MANUAL - FIRE ORANGE - VERY CLEAN
- Condition: Used
- Make: International Harvester
- Model: Scout
- Type: Convertible 4X4
- Trim: Scout II -- MUST SEE!!
- Year: 1977
- Mileage: 92,106
- VIN: G0062GGD33961
- Color: Orange
- Engine size: IH 345 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1977 International Harvester Scout
Up for auction at LOW RESERVE is our highly desired 1977 INTERNATIONAL HARVESTER SCOUT II with roll bar, ikini top and removable hardtop. Extremely clean inside and out!! As you know, he Scout and Bronco market is RED HOT and appreciating year after year. A similar Scout at Barrett Jackson sold for $32,000 in September 2015. In our opinion, 1977 Scout II is an investment with better ROI than the stock market.
Engine / Trans: This stunning 4X4 is equipped with its original 345 V8 engine with 4-speed manual transmission; both rebuilt within 2500 miles. Truck is mechanically sound and functions as it should. Power steering. Easy to shift through gears. Newer exhaust has a nice deep rumble at idle and while screaming down the road. The engine compartment, rame and undercarriage appear rust-free and unsoiled as seen in photos.
Exterior: The exterior is in excellent condition!Just refinished in its original “fire orange” paint, t shines brilliantly and is quite a sought after color for mid 70’s Scouts. The body is straight with no rust or structural issues. The 31” BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A tires have plenty of tread and the beefy 15” American Racing wheels are like new. Comes with the original hardtop and aftermarket bikini top. New rear bumper and front winch-ready bumper really set this truck off and give it a rugged, ff-road look.
Interior: The interior is in good condition. The bucket seats, ear fold down bench, loor mats and dash are clean with good color and very little wear, o rips or stains. Some scratches in bed of truck but nothing unexpected. Good Pioneer stereo with remote and speakers throughout. Headlights, aillights, linkers, auges, ipers, tc., re all in working order. VIN# on title matches VIN# on data plates on driver and passenger door jams.
Not interested in trades. Clear title is in-hand
*** Reserve has been set well below fair market value to ensure immediate equity for the buyer. PLEASE DO NOT BID unless you have readily accessible funds and can follow through with all Terms of Sale. Review our 100% positive feedback rating and see that we have been a trustworthy Ebay member since 2000. ***
TERMS OF SALE
1. SALE IS FINAL. ALL PAYMENTS ARE IN U.S. DOLLARS ONLY.
2. COMMUNICATION WITH WINNING BIDDER IS EXPECTED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF AUCTION END. A $500.00 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED WITHIN 48 HOURS OF AUCTION END (PAYPAL ACCEPTED). FULL BALANCE IS DUE WITHIN 7 DAYS OF AUCTION END (WIRE TRANSFER PREFERRED).
3. METHOD OF PAYMENT IS CERTIFIED FUNDS ONLY, .G. CASHIERS CHECK, IRE TRANSFER. NO CREDIT CARDS OR PERSONAL CHECKS.
4. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING COSTS AND COORDINATING TRANSPORT. SELLER WILL ASSIST SHIPPER AS NEEDED. ALL FUNDS MUST CLEAR BEFORE SHIPPING CAR OR SENDING TITLE.
5. VEHICLE SOLD “AS-IS WHERE-IS”. VEHICLE HAS BEEN DESCRIBED TO THE BEST OF OUR ABILITY THOUGH SOME ISSUES MAY BE UNSEEN. NO WARRANTY IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
6. SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO END AUCTION EARLY. MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER TO BUY IT NOW.
Please review the description and all photos before bidding and feel free to contact us with any questions. We are fair and reasonable and will make every effort to provide answers within 24 hours of your inquiry. Thank you and good luck.