1972 Restomod Original 345 V8 Auto Power Steering/Brakes NICE! Suspension Lift
Price: US $5,250.00 Item location: Stevensville, Montana, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: International Harvester
- Model: Scout
- SubModel: Deluxe
- Type: SUV
- Trim: Deluxe
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 85,317
- VIN: A83880G492760
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 345 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Steering, Power Brakes
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Green
- Safety options: 6 Seatbelts
- Options: Sliding Rear Window, Original 345 V8, Factory Tow Bumper, Cadillac Telescoping Tilt Steering Wheel, Tinted Windows, Automatic Transmission with Cooler, Roof Luggage Rack, Optima Battery, POWR-LOK Differential, 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 International Harvester Scout DeluxeVERY NICE! 1972 Scout II Restomod with ORIGINAL 345 V8, 5k original miles, utomatic Transmission, ower Steering, ower Brakes, ift Kit, riginal Interior with Working Factory Radio is Unbelievably CHERRY! Very difficult to find a Scout this nice.
* The personal car of theSheriff'swife! Never abused like so many out there.
* Good Montana Title in my name. Title will be sent via Registered U.S. Mail. Please call Marcus at 406-360-8628 with any questions.
* Original IH 345 V8 has incredible driveability and low-end torque. Always starts and runs great. Original Holly carburetor has new seals and automatic choke works great. Engine has been meticulously maintained and it shows. Optima Battery, SD Ignition, allory Coil, ew plugs, ires, oses, hermostat, ngine coolant heater, tc. The engine compartment is VERY NICE, ight down to the factory jack and original stickers! Please see pictures.
* Original Automatic Transmission has an added tranny cooler and newer seals. Drives and shifts PERFECT.
* 4" Rancho suspension lift with longer shackles and shims to correct steering geometry. Rancho 5000 shocks in rear and Doestch High Performance shocks in front. Steering stabilizer. Steering is tight and true. I recently added the lift and tires, nd haven't taken it off-road.
* Cadillac Tilt AND Telescoping Steering Wheel is nice for long trips and very hard to find.
* This Scout II runs and drives impeccable.
* Paint and body is very nice and presentable but not a show-only truck. This is a real 44 year old truck! This means there are small dents and dings, ock chips, nd other small flaws.
* Tires are Super Swamper TSL SX 35x15.5x15LT They rub a little during sharp turning or suspension flex. Could use a body lift or slightly smaller tires. I have a nice set of winter tires (235/75r15 Mud and snow 90% tread on white spoke wheels) that the winning bidder can choose instead of the Swampers shown in the pictures.
* Interior is unbelievably nice and still has that factory smell! Deluxe door panels, riginal seats, urst shifter, eatbelts, liding vent window and floor vent. ORIGINAL RADIO works great!
* Options include TRAC-LOC Limited Slip Rear Differential, uggage Rack, ow/Step Bumper, inted Windows, eluxe Interior, actory Rear Floor Mat, ustom Paint. This is a sweet ride!
Truck ships from Stevensville, T 59870. No Reserve, o minimum, o buy-it-now. Highest bidder wins the truck! Please contact me at auction end. Shipping is buyers responsibility.