1972 International 1210 series 3/4 ton 245 v8 gasoline engine
Price: - Item location: Farmington, New Mexico, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: International Harvester
- Model: 1210 series
- SubModel: 1210
- Type: single cab
- Trim: BLACK
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 101,221
- VIN: B13208H254927
- Color: Gold
- Engine size: 245 v8 gasoline
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gold
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 International Harvester 1210 series BLACK1972 International Harvester 1210 (3/4 ton)
This truck looks very unique, you won't see any like it. It starts, goes, and stops very reliably. It drives highway speeds very smoothly for a vehicle of this age. Only selling cause I need a family vehicle now.
- Odometer: reads 01221, it has for sure rolled over once, so 101221 ( mileage will go up some as I am using this as a daily driver right now).
- VIN: B13208H254927
- Weight Ratings:
Front axle GAWR 3200 lbs.
Rear axle GAWR 5000 lbs.
GVWR 7500 lbs.
- Engine: 245 V8 gasoline.
- Transmission: T-418 5 speed standard.
- Driveline: great shape, all u joints replaced recently.
- Brakes: power drum (probably need break job within next few months).
- Tires: 265 / 60 R18, Cooper Discoverer H/T plus 90% tread remaining.
- Steering: power.
- Exhaust: Newer exhaust system, sounds great.
- Suspension: heavy duty leaf springs front and back, overload springs back & shocks (probably need changed soon).
- Gears: 3.73, locking differential. Granny gear will crawl up anything, 4th gear will go 70 mph just about as smooth as a new car.
- Fuel system: new fuel pump, new fuel filters, 2 tanks 16 gal each (reserve tank may need cleaned as it rarely gets used)
- Body: really straight, few dents, very minor rust (shown in pics).
- Paint: looks good from a short distance, scratches & fading (shown in pics).
- Lights & Guages: all lights work, all exterior lights have been changed to led except headlights. All gauges work properly except fuel guage, on main tank it reads half when full on aux tank it always reads empty. Windshield washer reservoir is not installed.
- Interior: very nice recently redone with nice cloth. Including bench seat, head linner and sun visors. Carpet also redone.
- Stereo: retro looking newer head unit. AM FM CD USB & AUX. 2 Kenwood 6" 3 way speakers in doors. 2 Kenwood 6X9" 3 way speakers behind seat. 800 watt Interfire amp behind seat.