Rare 1980 International Harvester Diesel Scout ii
Price: US $7,100.00 Item location: Lewes, Delaware, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: International Harvester
- Model: Scout
- Trim: Scout ii
- Year: 1980
- Mileage: 9,668
- VIN: K0063KGD19617
- Color: Black
- Engine size: Nissan SD33 turbo
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4 WD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1980 International Harvester ScoutRare 1980 Turbo Diesel Scout ii. The body and engine are in great condition. The previous owners insists that it has 9K original miles but I bought it under the assumption that it is 109k because you never know with a 35 y/0 vehicle. The real paint is blue- pic included. The previous owner painted the truck with flat black plasti-dip. This can be easily removed without hurting the paint. Check out a you tube video. I like it would wouldn’t remove it. I just took it to the mechanic for an overall check up. He changed a couple of belts and said it is good to go. Starts right up, uns solid and without hesitation. It's a turbo diesel, o it will run forever. If anyone wants to speak to him, can arrange itThe Good-Newly added 6-7K in upgrades
- Brand new BaJa champion 35 inch tires and rims. $3000
- Brand new 3” exhaust.
- 20in LED bar
- Custom bumpers front and rear
- 4in suspension lift, in body lift $1800
- The bad
- Minor scratches. 3 inch scratch on drivers door. I point to the imperfections in the photos.
- Only rust spot on bottom of driver's door. It is under the door and only goes through the outer panel of the tube sheet metal. Superficial bubbling under the window.(pic included) Other than that body is in great shape. Look at the pics of the body and even the floor panels. Rust is not an issue . The was a CA scout
- fuel gauge doesn't work.