** ONLY 44,000 MILES ** BARN FIND, 4X4, MANUAL 4 SPEED INTERNATIONAL HARVESTER
Price: US $1,525.00 Item location: Los Molinos, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: International Harvester
- Model: Other
- Year: 1963
- Mileage: 44,000
- VIN: 683202h631400
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1963 International Harvester OtherTruck is located in Los Molinos, Ca AND comes with the ORIGINAL BED!!!!
Thank you very much for looking at the auction. Up for auction is a sweetheart of a truck. A 1963 International Harvester 1200 (3/4 ton) 4x4. True barn find!!! It has a 4 speed manual transmission and a 304 V8 engine. It is really only drove around the ranch now. Almost a decoration/conversation piece. Once in a while, It will be drove into town to get some fuel. Everyone will compliment you and ask you all about it. This truck has style. I am moving out of state so I am forced to sell off some of my toys. Unfortunately, this truck is on the list.
There is only 44,300 miles on the truck. I purchased it from the 2nd owner. The second owner didnt drive it or anything. Just let it sit. When I acquired it, the truck was totally gone through. Here is a list of everything that was done to the truck recently.
- Complete tune-up including points, distributor cap, rotor, points, spark plugs, and spark plug wires.
- New fuel lines, fuel filters, fuel pump, and carburetor was rebuilt.
- New master cylinder for the brakes and clutch.
- New brake lines and brake booster
- 2" extended shackles on front leaf springs to level the truck
- 9x16 tires installed (36" tall)
- All new brakes and wheel cylinders installed
- All glass is great
- Original paint was cut and buffed... yes, this is the original paint
- New wood sides and hardware on the flat bed
- Seat was re-upholsterer and old rotten foam replaced
- New insulation installed in doors
- Window cranks rebuilt
- New carpet
- New headliner
- New battery
- Fuel tanks pulled and cleaned.
- All hub bearings pulled, cleaned, re-packed, and re-installed
I am know I am missing many other things that were done to the truck. The truck starts right up. It is not a complete show vehicle but it is in amazing condition for being original!!
Rust is absolutely minimal. If you look at the driver side engine picture, you can see just a bit on the lip of the firewall. The rockers are solid. The driver side floor was a bit rust but new steel was put in place. Really didnt need it but might as well do it. If you look at the passenger door, you can see where the paint is scratched. Other cons of the truck would be that the parking brake is not hooked up and even though, BOTH fuel tanks were pulled and cleaned, only the passenger tank is plumbed in. This is only due to I didnt find the correct size fuel hose for the filler tube. It is an easy order, like I said, it is only drove around the ranch.
As stated above, it does come with the original bed. I will secure it to the top of the flatbed. It has a dent on the passenger side but I think it will be easy to pop out. Buyer is responsible for shipping. I will assist the shippers in loading. Payment must be made within 7 days of auction's end in the form of a certified check from a bank found across the country. I will overnight you the title, bill of sales, and a key.
Its a hard to find vehicle any more in great original condition. Starts right up. Stops great and is a blast to drive. Please review all pictures and ask me any question you may have. I am more than willing to help you.
Please do yourself and myself a favor, set your alarm clock for Wednesday, October the 12th at 7:30 PM. This will give you plenty of time to get to the ending minutes of the auction.
Thank you again for looking and please email me with any question you may have.