International Travelall (1972 4WD and 1971 2WD)
- Condition: Used
- Make: International Harvester
- Model: Other
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 27,831
- VIN: B47107H214297
- Color: Maroon and Gray
- Engine size: 345 cu in V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual 4 Speed
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 International Harvester Other
Two International Travelalls. Both for the listed price $2500.
You'll need a trailer, they do not drive.
- First one (maroon color) is a 1972, 4WD, 1110 model (five lug, 1/2 ton) that ran a year ago with a 2015 inspection sticker. New tires all the way around. I have pulled the seats and the dashboard and have all the parts as well as many new parts that have not yet been installed. There is some rust but body and overall is in good condition. Engine is the 345 cu in V8, it turns but I have not attempted repairs to make it run. 4 speed manual transmission and 4WD transfer case. Auxiliary fuel tank. Full repair manuals included. VIN B47107H214297. Odometer shows 27831 miles. Clear title.
- Second Travelall (white one) is a 1971, 2WD, 1010 model (five lug, 1/2 ton) that has a 1993 inspection sticker. I have the original Line Ticket on this vehicle and it appears to be in original condition. Tires are bad and do not hold air. There is some rust and the body is in poor condition, but the interior is quite nice for being closed up for many years. Engine is the 345 cu in V8, it turns but I have not attempted repairs to make it run. Automatic transmission and 2WD. Full repair manuals included. VIN 112107 H 155608. Odometer shows 63308 miles. Clear title.
Will not separate, both need to go to the highest offer. Moving and must clear out my projects. Cash sale.
Many more pictures available as I detail document my projects.