1961 International Harvester B100, Interceptor 350, power windows, cruise.
- Condition: Used
- Make: International Harvester
- Model: B100
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: 2 door, custom interior
- Year: 1961
- Mileage: 3,000
- VIN: B1005B133267A
- Color: Jewel Green
- Engine size: Interceptor 350
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Jewel Green
- Options: Split Bench Seat, Rosewood Dash, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1961 International Harvester B100
This trucktook over 10 years of hard work and dedicationto becomethe ultimate classic truckdaily driver. It has a completely rebuilt and powerful Interceptor 350 motor with matching transmission, drive shaft, steering column, and instrument cluster from a '91 Caprice police cruiser. The body is amazingly straight and flawless considering it's 55 years old. The interior has been updated as well, with a split bench seat, heat, ac, cruise, tilt, stereo, windshield washer, new wiper motor, and a beautiful rosewood dash which houses the instrument cluster. This truck also has brakes that will stop on a dime!
This is a very rare truck, especially one in this condition. I challenge you to find one in similar shape for sale. The best part about owning this truck is you can actually drive a rare classic everyday while having fun.....not some wore out small inline 6 or V8. It's definitely a head turner!!!!