Rare 1926 S-24 1 1/4 ton International Harvester truck
- Condition: Used
- Make: International Harvester
- Model: S-24
- Year: 1926
- Mileage: 99,999
- VIN: CS4824
- Color: Red
- Engine size: Gasoline
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1926 International Harvester S-24
Collectable Running 1926 International Harvester S-24.Amazing condition for a 90 year old truck
- This truck has a #4 brasscarb.
- The motor runs great and the transmission runs through the gears with ease.
- It is a 6 volt system, starter works or hand crank.
- The fenders have the normal bruises from time and a few spots that were welded in the day, some miner surface rust on the undersides of the fenders and running boards.
- The White Oak Stake side bed is about 10 years old, still in excellent condition, needs to be resurfaced.
- The glass is good, just the doors have the regulators removed and the glass is in a wood trim with a leather strap to raise and lower the windows.
- I have two ford regulators and 1930'sIHC handles that can be installed.
- There is a tear on the main seat.
- The door latches and handles are original.
- The headlights on the cowl still have the guide ray lenses.
- There is a wing nut missing that holds the windshield open.
- The steel wheels are solid with newrubber.
- Included is a speedometer and amp gauge (Speedo needs new glass, original Speedo but not from this truck).
- The ignition switch needs to berebuilt, the key doesn't go back in, and there is a secondary pull switch.
- The brakes are good, the emergency brake works.
- The distributor cap, rotor, plugs and points are all good, original wires, distributor moves freely and the spark retarder is free.
- The radiator is solid and does not leak.
- The oil is new and the oil pan is solid and rust free.
- Starter works well.
- The gas tank is solid and clean.
- The steering is solid.
- The suspension is good and the frame is solid. The frame was repainted black over 10 years ago.
- The original Lycoming engine that starts immediately and purrs like a kitten, the main bearings were redone by a machine shop.
- I do not have the original S-24 identification plate, just the engine plate; I have had new plates made for display.
- This truck is registered in the province of Ontario Canada.
- I have a speedometer and amp gauge for the dash (they were missing when I purchased this truck in 2016).
Please ask questions and review the photos before bidding. The truck runs so it will drive right up onto your float with ease.
Please review the photos and ask questions prior to placing a bid, I would like the buyer to be fully aware of what there bidding on, no surprises on pickup. Sold “As Is”, No Warranty or Refunds
Remember, this is a 90 year old truck, not a brand new one. If you are looking for a good base running machine to fix up and drive, well this is for you,
The Bidder is responsible to ensure they are aware of whattheir bidding on. Buyer is responsible to do their own research prior to placing a bid. Buyer is responsible for shipping costs and Import charges. $500.00 Payment within48 hours of winning bid, balance in cash on pickup. The pickup date needs to be agreed upon before bidding if it can’t be picked up within7 daysof auction end.
I reserve the right to end this auction early, vehicle is also for sale locally.