Two 1960s International Scouts Restoration Project + Parts Car Factory Overdrive
Price: US $600.00 Item location: Tucson, Arizona, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: International Harvester
- Model: Scout
- Type: SUV
- Year: 1963
- Mileage: 90,539
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: AWD
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1963 International Harvester ScoutTwo 1960s International Scouts being sold as a pair. The Scout with the camouflage paint job is the better candidate for restoration and is more complete, while the light blue and white one is better suited as a parts car. Please scroll to the bottom to view additional pictures.
- Odometer reads 90,539
- Last registered in 2004
- Rust-free Arizona vehicle. Very solid body.
- Factory overdrive
- Comes with the removable hard top (not on the vehicle in pictures)
- Dash panel no longer in vehicle
- Hood, grille, front fenders and panels are no longer on the vehicle
- No rear end, rims, or tires
TITLESThe Scouts are not being sold with titles, bills of sale only. Unsure of the current title statuses.
PAYMENTSA $200 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is due within 24 hours of the auction close. Remaining balance due before or at time of pick up in the form of cash, money order, cashier's check, or wire transfer.
SHIPPINGShipping cost and arrangements are the responsibility of the buyer. These vehicles are not currently drivable and will need to be towed.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL BRAD AT 520-393-9796