1971 International Harvester 1110 4x4 Pickup, Shortbed Stepside
Price: US $2,500.00 Item location: Theodore, Alabama, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: International Harvester
- Model: Other
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Year: 1971
- Mileage: 97,000
- VIN: 143105H125567
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 304
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Blue
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1971 International Harvester Other
- 1971 International Harvester 1110 4x4 1/2 ton Pickup truck, hortbed stepside
- This truck has an International Harvester 304 gas engine with a 2 bbl Holley carburetor, 4spd manual transmission, wo speed transfer case, anual locking hubs, t is a four wheel drive. It has manual steering and brakes, on power assist. Glass is in good shape. Tires have good tread, ut are several years old. Odometer shows less than 97xxx miles. It has recently replaced shocks, rakes, teel brake lines and rubber brake hoses. It has a 2 inch receiver hitch in the bed that goes with it. Runs good and drives and stops. It has some surface rust and a few rusted through areas in different parts of the body. See the video links below. There are a few small areas where the previous owner put what appears to be body filler. I can email or text more pictures of specific areas, ust ask. The lights, eater/fan, ipers, adio all work. Clear title.
Walk Around Videos;
**** Please do not bid with ZERO feedback. If you have ZERO feedback, hen contact me ahead of time before bidding. This is a 45 year old unrestored vehicle. There is no warranty expressed or implied, nd any questions should be asked and you should have the vehicle inspected prior to bidding. This auction is a contract to buy this vehicle as-is, nd the auction sale is final, o refunds or returns. If you have any questions, ust ask. You can also send me a phone number through ebay and I will call you.
****A 250.00 Paypal deposit is required within 48 hours of auction end. The balance of the auction sale price is required to be paid before picking up the vehicle. The vehicle must be paid for in full and picked up within 14 days, f auction end. If you are paying by check, t must fully clear my bank before the vehicle will be released. Thats usually 3 to 5 business days EVEN FOR BANK CASHIERS CHECKS. If picking up in person and your bank has a branch here, e can go there to finalize the transaction if you prefer. Located in Mobile, labama area, 6582.
****This vehicle is also listed for sale locally and I reserve the right to end this auction at any time. Buyer is responsible for all shipping charges. I am happy to meet locally with a shipper so they can load the truck for transport after payment in full.
****THIS IS AN ANTIQUE VEHICLE AND A COMPLETE PROFESSIONAL INSPECTION (BRAKES, ENGINE, IRES AND STEERING) AND SERVICE IS ALWAYS NECESSARY BEFORE PUTTING ANY ANTIQUE VEHICLE ON THE ROAD. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE OFFERED THAT THIS 45 YEAR OLD ANTIQUE VEHICLE IS SAFE TO DRIVE. IT IS THE BUYER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE SURE THIS VEHICLE IS SAFE TO DRIVE BEFORE DOING SO. ****