Price: US $15,000.00 Item location: Frederick, Colorado, United States
- Make: Hummer
- Model: H1
- Type: SUV
- Year: 1980
- Mileage: 34874
- VIN: 131545
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 6.2
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1980 Hummer H11992 Military Humvee (Ebay will not let me list this as a 1992 model because it only has a 6 digit VIN)
Runs, stops, steers and drives well.
TH400 3 speed transmission shifts are nice and crisp, fluid looks good.
No known mechanical issues. Nice matching set of 37" BFG tires
Has been very reliable - replaced parts as follows to make it stay that way:
- New glowplug controller, latest design from AM General (not an old military surplus unit)
- New glowplugs
- All new cooling hoses (radiator, heater, etc.)
- Heater control valve
- Front Brake pads and rotors
- Two new batteries
- New driver's side windshield
- Added a keyed ignition switch
- Added a bike rack in the bed, this is easily removable with a hex wrench. Included with sale if buyer wants it, otherwise I will remove.
- Added an inside rear view mirror - using existing mounting hole in windshield frame. Easily removable but it makes it easier to drive on the street.
- Front seat covers have tears
- Some of the window zippers are stubborn
- Clear Colorado title.
- Buyer should check local laws for registration and inspections in their state. Buyer is responsible for shipping.