'93 AM General M998 4WD Fully Restored (Radio & Antennas included with vehicle)
- Make: Hummer
- Model: H1
- SubModel: AM General M998
- Type: Extended Cab Pickup
- Trim: M998 Military HMMWV (humvee)
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 6600
- VIN: 00000000000016889
- Color: Green (383)
- Engine size: 6.5L GEP Diesel
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Automatic TH400
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Green
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 Hummer H1 M998 Military HMMWV (humvee)
1993 AM General HMMWV (Humvee)
Fully Restoredwith Clear Arkansas Title
Some people say, "I'd rather spend money on experiences than things." To me, having the experience of driving a fully restored US Army HMMWV is exactly what I want to spend money on. And, since they no longer make these vehicles, it will only go up in value if you decide to sell it later.
You could buy one for $15k with questionable mechanical condition, spend an extra $8k getting it looking like you want it, and still find out that you will need major repairs on the engine, transmission, geared hubs, differentials, transfer case, etc. Or you could buy one already restored and just enjoy the memories you'll make without all the hassle.
The US Army completely restored this Humvee in 2008 and then drove it less than 6k miles.
A 20 year US Army mechanic checked every system, and everything (lights, gauges, etc) works as it should.
6.5L GEP Diesel engine with 506 markings (Research problems with 6.2L as well as 6.5L made by GM)
6,500 miles (Yes, this 6.5L diesel engine is barely broken-in, and it has plenty of power!)
Runs and drives like new
- Easily insured through Hagerty Insurance
- New Paint (GCI CARC 383 Substitute) and body work (fiberglass hood and aluminum body) ($2,000)
- New US Military 4-man soft top and doors (Breton Industries) ($2,500)
- Keyed Ignition installed (original ignition can be re-wired if desired)
- Military antennas and radio ($2,000 if you can find them)
- New Mechanical oil pressure gauge (Not pictured. Original electric gauge and sending unit work and will be included, but they are not as accurate.)
- 2-man truck troop carriers and cargo top are also available (separately) if you want to be able to convert it back into a truck with covered troop carrier
- Geared hubs and differentials flushed, tires aligned, new CDR valve, fuel pump and batteries, and Kascar grounding kit.
Call or text (479) 431- seven zero five zero