1989 AM General HMMWV, Humvee, Hummer H1, Military CUSTOM, TITLED AND TAGGED!!!
- Make: Hummer
- Model: H1
- Type: SUV
- Year: 1980
- Mileage: 12986
- VIN: 060908
- Color: CAMO
- Engine size: 6.2 Detroit Diesel
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player, Convertible, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1980 Hummer H1
1989 AM General Humvee (HMMWV)
Military service vehicle M998
6.2 L Detroit Diesel with 3 speed automatic.
runs and drives out great and is a really cool piece of American history.
This unit was owned by the US Army and was kept on base and never deployed overseas. It gets a lot of attention everywhere it goes!
This unit was purchased through gov planet and has had all the paperwork done (SF97) and is tagged and titled in GA. Comes with a clean and clear Georgia title and registration. This was a very lengthy process and its all done now so you can enjoy rightaway.
I bought this to completely customize and just honestly haven't had the time it deserves to make it as awesome as I anticipated. I have lots of spare parts and stuff to go with it including the original 2 man parts including the top, doors, rear seats, troop top and supports. It is ready to roll, runs and drives!
- Custom seat mounting brackets with sliders in the front and stationary in the rear. 4 tan leather racing seats.
- Custom built center console. Many companies quoted from $4200 to $12,000 for a custom built console.Being a mechanical engineer I decided to build my own. It is built with ABS plasticStarboard material so it will never rot and can get wet and be out in the elements. It also has a bed linertop coatingto withstand heat and the elements as well. It has heavy gauge wire coming from the 24V batteries and runs to a 720W 24-12 converter. The switch panel is wired 12V and everything that comes off of it is run to a fuse panel. All wires are heat shrink at all connections. All the wiring is professionally done as if it were going into a aircraft. It has 4 vents for heat that is run off of the factory heating system. It has boxes built into the rear and covered with a Dynamat type material but to Milspec. 4 way high quality 6X9 speakers in the rear and 6 1/2 speakers in the front.
- Brand new top dyed black, was NOS white.
- New rear hard 4 man bulkhead with soft rear curtain made by Custom Combat Trucks.
- Custom made lightbar mount and 60" light bar for the front, made by Custom Combat Trucks. Does need to be wired.
- Manual glow plug controller with heavy duty Cole Hershee 200A 24V solenoid, custom built harness using factory new harness. Can be put back to stock without any rewiring, just plug back in the factory harness to the glow plugs.
- keyed ignition switch
- Custom LED headlights, not Grote Milspec but waterproof and plug in with factory connectors.
ALWAYS stored inside! 85% tread on 37 Military tires. I am sure I am forgetting the extras but this is a great machine! I have tons of spare parts to go with it. any questions please feel free to ask. No Warranty expressed or implied. Unit is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the auction early due to local sale. I am also interested in trades but that would need to be worked out 48 hours before this sale ends. 678.641.8397 any questions please call or text same with trade offers. Would prefer to sell but will entertain trades
Track Page Views With
Auctiva's FREE Counter