One of a Kind Custom Hummer H1 Maserati Blue Painted Soft Top! Leather Interior
- Condition: Used
- Make: Hummer
- Model: H1
- SubModel: H1
- Type: SUV
- Trim: Open Top
- Year: 1994
- Mileage: 6,200
- VIN: 137ya8534re159172
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 6.5 Diesel
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: AWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Blue Tooth Streaming Audio, 2" Body Lift, Predator Lift Hooks, 4-Wheel Drive, Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1994 Hummer H1 H1
For Sale! One of a Kind Custom Hummer Convertible in “Maserati Blue” Paint & Black Leather Interior
This truck has been customized in nearly every way but maintains a clean new stock look. Exterior, nterior, ccessories, rivetrain, heels, tc. have all been upgraded. Vehicle has 6,200 miles since customization (truck had 89,000 at time of work). Truck is a 1994 Soft Top that has been extensively customized over the last 3 years. Vehicle was soda blasted all the way down on every corner to remove previous paint. It was then painted Maserati blue. The color is awesome and most think it’s a 2016 hummer! Quality of paint is superior to typical factory work (factory tend to have overspray and lots of orange peel) paint was done by hot rod shop. All of the door jambs, ehind panels, nder hood, t was all done right. At time of paint a new 6.5 engine was installed from GEP (hummer engine supplier). Truck also received a custom stitched black leather interior including stitch pattern seats and leather wrapped door panels, og house, nd rear AC cover. Door pulls overheard and visors also done in black. Floors have black carpet and soft top is new and insulated. Interior was also extensively soundproofed. Both direct peel and stick for heat and vibration and lead backed foam for noise absorption. Entire interior removed and both types laid down on floorplans, iddle hump, nder doghouse and behind dash. Doghouse insulated numerous layers including on engine side of firewall with high temp material. Windshield frame foam insulation. Process documented with photos. This hummer also received a custom sound system with large box and subwoofer. Truck also has alpha style 2” body lift with gap panel, redator military lift hooks, nd HD alpha brushguard. LED lighting including headlights, aillights, ignals, nd two large HID lightbars. Wheels and tires also upgraded to 17” semi-gloss black aluminum wheels with BF Goodrich tires (quietest most comfortable tire for Hummer) – Reason for sale is I just purchased of one of the "private factory stock" am general alpha convertibles.
This hummer is a non-smoker, o pets, o offroad vehicle. Extra vehicle used on the weekends. Vehicle has mechanical injection pump and no tt4 or pmd – headache free to run. Runs smooth up and past 70mph. See youtube videos of truck driving. Clear title. Full list of options below:
Rubber duck 4x4 2” body lift with alpha rear panel
Predator beefy military lift hooks with bullet gasket
Rubber duck billet locking fuel door
Alpha HD brush guard with 30” LED lighting
17” Aluminum wheels in black with new 37” BF Goodrich tires
New Velcro and tonneau & New soft top
Lightbar with 50” LED light bar
LED Headlights, aillights, arkers, unning lights
Bedliner under hood and truck bed
Custom leather interior
Custom stainless cup holders front and rear
Custom sound system with speakers, mps, edlined sub box, lue tooth streaming audio
Grant steering wheel
Autometer GT gauges
Color matched trim pieces
Aluminum window switches
6,200 miles on new GEP 6.d Diesel engine (have receipt) – trans runs 100%
Upgraded 98+ style A/C – (2015 – new compressor, rier, xpansion, nd blower)
2015 new parts – power steering pump, lternator, atteries
2015 – new brakes – (pads, otors, alipers)
2015 – upgraded HPG windshields
Recent service – oil change, tc.
Terms and Conditions:
- Payment Method – Purchaser to wire transfer to Sellers bank full purchase price within 3 days of the ending of the auction. Please be sure to have full payment and/or approved financing established prior to placing final bid. Seller’s Bank will have Clear title in a FEDEX envelope ready to overnight to Purchaser upon receipt of the full payment. Purchaser shall be able to verify the clear title prior to wiring the money.
- Shipping - The buyer is responsible for all shipping charges. Please call if you'd like us to suggest a shipping company – I have used FEDEX with enclosed trailers.
- Warranty – This car is sold AS-IS with no warranties of any kind. We have done our best to make every reasonable effort to describe this vehicle to you. We have tried to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. However, hese are used vehicles and it is possible for mechanical parts to fail.
- Notice to Bidders - Remember EBAY rules - by placing a bid on this vehicle, ou are entering into a legal and binding contract to purchase the above-described vehicle from us.
Seller reserves the right to cancel all bids and end an auction early should the vehicle no longer be available for sale.
- Bid Retractions - Bid retractions are not allowed nor will be recognized within 24 hours of auctions end. Seller will not be obligated to sell in the event of a late retraction. Bidders with zero feedback must contact Seller for approval prior to bidding for approval or your bid will be cancelled.
- Successful Bidder - The winning bidder will be contacted via email after the auction closes or he/she must contact us within 12 hours to confirm payment arrangements. Buyer has 3 days to consummate the deal. Otherwise, e have the right to pursue other bidders or sell the car outside the auction and take all available steps to recover damages from the winning bidder.
uShip is the first and largest auction style
marketplace for shipping and transportation