1987 Honda Prelude Si 2.0 - RARE - 5 spd manual - SUPER CLEAN ONE OWNER!
Price: US $8,850.00 Item location: Driggs, Idaho, United States
- Make: Honda
- Model: Prelude
- Year: 1987
- Mileage: 138100
- VIN: JHMBA3142HC015116
- Transmission: Manual
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1987 Honda PreludeLegacy Classic Trucks in Driggs, ID has a rare coupe for sale!
CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN!
THIS... is a 1987 Honda Prelude Si, finished in Montreal Blue Metallic with a blue cloth interior.
This Honda Prelude Si is equipped in a desirable configuration with a 5-speed manual transmission and a sunroof.
The Honda Prelude was a two-door, front-wheel-drive sports car derived from the Accord that competed with the likes of the Toyota Celica and Mitsubishi Eclipse.
The second-generation Prelude that ran from 1982 until 1987 was the first one to introduce the high-performance Prelude Si, which introduced a bigger fuel-injected engine that outperformed the base engine.
This Prelude Si is powered by an "A20A3" fuel-injected 2.0-liter inline-4, which produces 110 horsepower and 114 lb-ft of torque.
5-speed manual transmission
AM/FM radio with tape deck
Power door locks
One owner with stack of service records. HARD to find 1987 Honda Prelude Si 2.0, 5 speed manual transmission that is quick and unbelievably fun to drive! 138,000 extremely well maintained miles. Exterior and interior in wonderful shape. Reach out for details, and don't miss out!
Vehicle is located in Driggs, ID and spent its life here in West and Central Idaho.
Stack of service records. Timing belt service done at 109,000 miles.
Have full photo package and walk around video available on request.
- The attached AutoCheck vehicle history report indicates a collision from June 1996. This was a fender bender that resulted in the rear bumper being replaced.
- Sun-bleached fabric on top and stitching coming undone on sides of rear seats The following cosmetic flaws are pointed out in the walk-around video
- Ding on passenger door near the handle
- Ding on passenger-side front fender
- Some very minor rust bubbles below the bottom corners of the rear windshield
- Fading paint on rear bumper and spoiler due to sun fade
- Minor Steering rack leak