1991 Honda Civic Sedan DX, Manual Transmission EF, Lots of New Parts, 35 MPG
- Condition: Used
- Make: Honda
- Model: Civic
- SubModel: DX
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: Sedan
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 160,982
- VIN: 1hged354xml082171
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 1.5
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 Honda Civic Sedan
Please read the entire ad before contacting me.
I tried to make it very thorough and honest. Please donâ€™t contact me if you donâ€™t have the money or arenâ€™t serious about buying it, it just wastes both our time.
1991 Honda Civic DX Sedan, Manual Transmission
**I have receipts for â€œNewâ€ parts**
- 160K miles on Odometer & Stock D15B2 (1.5 Liter) Engine
- - Low-mileage (50K miles) Transmission from Foreign Engines
- - Newer Exedy OEM Clutch (less than 10K miles)
- - Newer CV Axles (less than 10K miles)
- - New Rear Main Seal
- - New Ignition Distributor
- - New NGK Spark Plugs and Wires
- - New Oxygen Sensor
- - New Upper Radiator and Heater Hoses
- - New Fuel and Air Filters
- - New Timing Belt and Tensioner
- - New Water Pump
- - New Crankshaft and Camshaft Seals
- - New Oil Pan Gasket
- - New Alternator and Alternator Belt
- - New Engine & Transmission Oil, and New Coolant
- - New Front Brake Rotors and Pads
- - Tires have about 30% tread left, right rear tire has some sidewall wear, so it should be replaced in the near future.
- - Can easily average 30-35 MPG in city/highway driving
- - Has 12/2018 Tabs, and because of its age it never needs emissions testing again.
- 6 out of 10
- - The body is rust-free and in good shape for its age. The worst is the driverâ€™s side fender is beat up, and there is a dent on the front of the hood (covered by the bra). Other than that, there are minor dents here and there.
- - There is a crack on the windshield, but it is small and not in the field of vision of the driver.
- - 8.5 out of 10
- - The only negative part of the interior is the front seats are a little worn, but donâ€™t have any tears in them.
- - This is the basic DX submodel which has: no A/C, no tachometer, manual windows and door locks.
- - Has Automatic Seat Belts, which is a discount for some car insurance companies
- - New Dual Audio brand stereo with USB/AUX inputs and Bluetooth
I bought this car a couple months ago, and had it as a second daily driver. I have too many cars at the moment and have to sell this one. I put a lot of time/money into this car and really wish I didnâ€™t have to sell it.
This can make a great first car, because it is very reliable, cheap and easy to maintain. Or a cheap fuel-efficient daily driver.
I have a clean title in hand, asking $2100. In most cases, Iâ€™m available on the weekend only. Email me any questions you have, and if you want to come look. Thank you.