1989 Honda Civic Wagon FWD AT
Price: US $1,800.00 Item location: Houston, Texas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Honda
- Model: Civic
- Type: Wagon
- Trim: Wagon
- Year: 1989
- Mileage: 120,000
- VIN: 1HGED3655KA064077
- Color: Gray
- Engine size: 1.5
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Rebuilt, Rebuildable & Reconstructed Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 Honda CivicFor Sale a clean 89 Civic Wagon.
The car has a rebuilt title due to a very small parking lot accident. It was repaired fully. I will attach pictures of the damage as well.
- The car starts up with no problems. Engine runs with no problems, ransmission shifts to all gears smoothly.
- You can drive this car to long trips with no hesitation.
- New battery, lternator. Tires are in good condition.
- CV Joints, ngine mounts, ow ball joints, ven power break booster, reak pads has changed recently.
- The interior is in very good condition. No major tears on the seats, ust little wear. Seats look great for a car of this age.
- The hatch opens and stays up with no problems. You can open it from the release inside or with the key outside.
- The car has very small - almost no rust.
- The back seats fold with no problem, iving you a big space to carry relatively larger cargo.
- Car has Alarm system which is a little too sensitive. Also the doors unlock with the remote. I have 2 remotes.
- I got the windows tinted last year. All door windows roll down or up with no problems.
- Heater works with no problems. AC works but with a little work it can be more efficient. Not enough cold for high noon temperatures of Texas.
- Paint is in good condition. Just small dents in some areas. No major scratch on the paint.
- Car has Sony mp3-usb-bluetooth-aux-cd-radio player. The player has a mic. that allows you to talk hands free when you pair your smart phone.
- Car has just two speakers on front doors that function well. I did not get more speakers in the back since it reduces the cargo space.
- Speedometer, dometer works as they should. So do the fuel and heat indicators.
Might need work in:
- Might usealignmentto increase the tire life. I did not get this done because it wasn't something major. Just the tire company suggested.
- Car has Sony Mp3-usb-aux-bluetooth player. The antenna is NOT missing. However the antenna jack plugged to player is broken during installation. An easy fix for the radio. I did not repair it because I use internet radio from my phone via bluetooth.
- AC works but not as efficient with r134a, ince originally made to work with R12 gas. System is converted to r134a. Sometimes the freon leaks, nd you need to add freon.
- The windshield has a scratch from a bad viper I guess from the previous owner. No need to change.
- Accelerating and decelarating a small clunking noise can be heard. I showed it to mechanic but they couldn't identify the problem. Nothing that affects the performance of the car.
- The hood latch needs some lubricant.
Please ask if you have more questions. Thanks. No reserve. Good luck.