1981 HONDA CIVIC - 1 OWNER - RUST FREE - SURVIVOR VEHICLE - FRESH CAR DONATION
Price: US $1,200.00 Item location: Fullerton, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Honda
- Model: Civic
- Type: COUPE
- Trim: CIVIC
- Year: 1981
- Mileage: 41,400
- VIN: JHMSR5325BS037043
- Color: BROWN
- Engine size: 4 CYLINDER
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Transmission: 4 SPEED MANUAL
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: TAN
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1981 Honda CivicAbout Us
Welcome to Cars2Charities. We sell donated vehicles on behalf of non-profits. You are looking at a FRESH donation to a local charity.
- We are located at 1107 East Elm Ave, nit #A, ullerton CA 92831
- We are open M-F 8 AM to 5 PM. Call us at 714-602-1100.
Feel free to make an appointment to see the vehicle before you bid.
***WE WOULD LIKE TO ACCOMMODATE ALL EBAY BIDDERS, OTH SEASONED BUYERS AND NEW BUYERS. IF YOU HAVE A ZERO RATING, R IF YOU ARE NEW TO EBAY, LEASE MAKE SURE TO CALL AT 714-602-1100 OR EMAIL BEFORE BIDDING. IF YOU DO NOT CALL OR EMAIL US BEFORE YOU BID, OUR BID WILL BE CANCELLED, ND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BID ON OUR VEHICLES***
- All vehicles are sold AS-IS. Please take the time to inspect the vehicles if you are bidding locally, nd bid accordingly.
- We inspect the vehicles when the vehicles are donated, nd we work hard to describe the vehicle to the best of our knowledge.
- Cars2Charities will provide you with all the DMV paperwork that you will need in order to register the vehicle.
- Cars2Charities will provide all California buyers with either a Smog Certificate at the cost of $58.25 (paid by the buyer) or a "certificate of non-compliance". Smog test will be done after vehicle is sold and we determine that a California buyer has purchased the vehicle. Please call after you purchase the vehicle to request the smog test.
- 1981 HONDA CIVIC
- 2 DOOR
- 5 SPEED
- RUNS AND DRIVES, UT IT NEEDS WORK
- THIS IS AN ORIGINAL OWNER VEHICLE. THE DONOR HAS OWNED THE CAR FOR 35 YEARS. HE HAS ALL THE MAINTANENCE RECORDS FOR THE CAR. HE HAS SPENT OVER $7000 IN THE LAST 5 YEARS ON FIXING AND MAINTAINING THIS CAR.
- THE CAR STARTS UP AND RUNS, UT IT RUNS ROUGH. THE ENGINE SHAKESD AND WANTS TO STALL WHEN YOU TAKE OFF IN GEAR. THE TRANSMISSION SHIFTS SMOOTH
- THE ENGINE WAS RECENTLY REBUILT AND I SUSPECT THAT ONE OF THE ROCKER ARMS IS LOOSE. THIS IS JUST OUR OPINION.
- THIS CAR HAS SEVERAL HUNDREDTHOUSANDMILES AND IT COMES WITH ALL THE BOOKS, ANUALS,MAINTENANCERECORDS AND RECEIPTS FROM THE TIME THE VEHICLE WAS BRAND NEW.
- WHAT A COOL STORY TO HAVE ALL THE RECORDS FOR 35 YEARS OF ITS HISTORY.
- THE PAINT AND INTERIOR ARE IN ROUGH SHAPE, UT THE CAR IS COMPLETE AND IT IS RUST FREE.
- CALIFORNIA ORIGINAL CAR
- CALL DAVE TO SEE THIS COLL HONDA
- DAVE @ 714-602-1100
- CLEAR CALIFORNIA TITLE
- REGISTRATION GOOD TILL 04/2016
- DMV fees, egistration fees, ransfer fees, nd smog fees are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
- Each vehicle will be charged a $150 buyer fee on top of the winning bid.
- The deposit is non-refundable.
- A deposit must be made within 24-48 hours of winning bid.
- Deposit can be made using Paypal online. The balance of the winning bid and buyer fee will be paid at the time of pick up, f you are local.
- All payments, xcept the deposit, ill need to be made by certified funds. This means: Only Cash, ashiers check, r Money order can be accepted.
- Vehicles must be picked up within 3 business days of your winning bid.
- If vehicle is not paid for and picked up in 3 business days, storage fee of $25 per day will be assessed on the purchase.
- Please call to make arrangements if you are having difficulty picking up the vehicle.
- We offer nationwide transport services to all our buyers, nd we can deliver vehicles to a port for international buyers. Please call us or email for a quote.
- No storage fees will be charged on any vehicle that will be transported through Cars2Charities.