1967 GMC 1500 PICKUP
Price: US $1,059.00 Item location: Auburn, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: GMC
- Model: Other
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: SPORT TRUCK CUSTOM
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 85,000
- Color: YELLOW/WHITE
- Engine size: 350
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: POWER STEERING, POWER BRAKES
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: AUTOMATIC
- Interior color: YELLOW /WHITE
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 GMC OtherFOR SALE: 1967 GMC pickup LWB. 1/2 TON 2WD. super clean cruiser. THIS TRUCK IS LOCATED IN AUBURN CA.
I started with an original California truck right out of the Fremont plant here in Northern California. Truck had been parked since 1992 so I had to go through the whole truck. It started as a straight , and 3 on the tree stripped down truck. I decided to bring the truck back to life and make it something that you would enjoy to drive and be proud to show at your local cruise night or car show. Below is the list of everything i did to the truck if you have any other questions please feel free to contact me for more information. Tony CELL (415) 823-4073
*SMALL BLOCK 350 with HEI ignition 600 CFM carb, H400 AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION REBUILT FOR THIS TRUC,
* Exhaust : Headmen Headers with duel FLOW MASTER exhaust. Super clean and it sounds great.
*POWER STEERING. Installed after these engine pictures were taken.
*POWER DISC BRAKES ON THE FRONT AND DRUM BRAKES ON THE REAR, LL NEW BRAKE HOSE, PADS ROTORS, HOES, ASTER CYLINDER PROPORTIONING VALVE.
* SUSPENSION : FRONT IS NEW LOWERED COILS WITH DROPPED SPINDLES AND NEW SHOCKS.
* SUSPENSION : REAR IS NEW LOWERED LEAF SPRINGS AND SHOCKS.
* Truck was converted to 5 lug at all four corners. Reared was replaced with newer unit out of Early 90's truck.
* Tires : Brand New BF GOODRICH T/A radials
* Rims : Brand new AMERICAN RACING TORQUE THRUS, ront 15" X 8" AND rear 15" X 10" Machined finish with Grey centers. Chrome lug nuts. Going for that retro look.
* Body : all new paint Satin Rally Yellow from the Kustom Sho, with single stage Gloss white top for a clean look . Inside of the bed has a roll on liner coat.
*METAL WORK: all body work was documented with pictures, ockers were replaced on both sides. This truck was very straight and solid for being 48 years old.
* INTERIOR : has new carpet, ew re upholstered seat with the scroll pattern in black. Gauges are original to the truck just refurbishe, installed an automatic column for the th400 upgrade that I made. interior paint is the satin Rally yellow with white door panels and black door handles and cranks. Just wanted to keep it clean and simple . Radio is the original unit, on functioning at this time.
*WINDOWS : all have new rubber window gaskets and the doors both have new felt kit, even replaced the wing window gaskets as well.
* LOCKS : I keyed the truck with new door locks and ignition tumbler.
*JUST HAD THE TRUCK INSPECTED BY A LOCAL INDEPENDENT SHOP WITH A 50 POINT EVALUATION FOR A PERSON OVER SEAS THAT WAS INTERESTED IN THE TRUCK. THE TRUCK PASSED IN PERFECT WORKING ORDER.
Vehicle is being sold as i, here is no implied warranty . With that being sai, his is a great truc, nd again if you have any questions about this clean California truck please call, can also can provide additional pictures upon request. Have a great day.