1988 GMC R2500 Crew Cab Square Body 3/4 Ton Gear Vendor Crate Engine 14 Bolt
- Condition: Used
- Make: GMC
- Model: Sierra 2500
- Type: 3+3
- Trim: High Sierra
- Year: 1988
- Mileage: 140,000
- VIN: 1GTGR23K9JJ501459
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 350 Vin Code K
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Muncie 465 "Rock Crusher"
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1988 GMC Sierra 2500
1988 GMC R2500 Crew Cab
- New 350 V8 GM Heavy Duty (Code K) Crate Engine
- Throttle Body Fuel Injection (TBI)
- 140,000 miles
- Muncie SM465 Heavy Duty "Rock Crusher" Truck Transmission (3 speed+granny gear). You can check info on this transmission HERE! (Or see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/muncie_sm465_transmission)
- Gear Vendor Gear Splitter. You can check out Gear Vendor's website HERE! (Or see https://www.gearvendors.com/cg2wdt.html)
This is a beast or a truck. In low gear you can pull a huge load. It has a 4.10 rear axle ratio and a 14 bolt rear axle. Most of these trucks were ordered with the biggest engine (454) but this one is unique having a 350. This vintage comes on a one (1) ton chassis and running gear. Plan to get about 12 mpg.
Excellent for restoration, eavy hauling or just plain trucking.