1978 GMC Classic 25K 4x4 Regular Cab 3/4 Ton
Price: US $8,995.00 Item location: Lake Charles, Louisiana, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: GMC
- Model: Sierra 2500
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: Sierra Classic
- Year: 1978
- Mileage: 99800
- VIN: TKR248Z513645
- Color: Orange
- Engine size: 454
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Tan
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1978 GMC Sierra 2500 Sierra ClassicVery clean 1978 Gmc Sierra classic 25K 4x4 automatic transmission reg cab.
454 engine from 1983 motorhome with 49,000 miles on it motor has been dropped in and bolted up to frame and transmission needs to be finished out.
Tons of extra parts from previous motor
1. new Edelbrock Carburetor in box..2. new crankshaft and flywheel.3. new starter and water pump4. edeEdelbr intake5. comp cam6. comp cam valve covers7. ercel lifters8. new main bearings
Tires on truck are 35 inch. I have the receipt from the original buyer of the tires from the odometer statement the tires are basically brand new..
Underbody of truck and chassis are virtually rust free.
* truck was running with previous motor I had it brought to a speed shop do to a dry due knock present when I bought it. previous owner had a Holley 750 carb on the 454 it wasn't set right cause a fuel overload in end up messing up one of the cylinders and the main bearing.They installed new main bearings new crankshaft along with the new Edelbrock carburetor. the speed shop been put on the dyno and set eeverything. the truck ran like a beast very smooth awesome sound but it had that little ticking sound which actor they took the motor back out and inspected the cylinder walls they realize one of the wristbands went bad and scarred wall of block. at that time I made a decision to pull the motor out and go with the donor motor which is now both into the truck it's all original. as I said before in the above-mentioned details I have all the other stuff from the previous motor. feel free to message me for more pictures and details.
*****Deposit is non-refundable if you back out ****