1988 GMC Sierra 1500 Extended Cab Long Bed 130K Orig Miles 20" Rims Clear Title
Price: US $4,800.00 Item location: Melissa, Texas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: GMC
- Model: Sierra 1500
- Type: Extended Cab Pickup
- Year: 1988
- Mileage: 129800
- VIN: 2GTDC19K2J1507958
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 350
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1988 GMC Sierra 15001988 GMC Sierra 1500 Extended Cab Long Bed
Clear Texas Title in hand130,000 original miles (motor rebuilt at 120,000 miles by previous owner)V8 350Automatic20 inch aftermarket rims - 275/45/20 tires (10k miles on both)A/C and Heat work without issueAftermarket CD Player/AM/FM RadioAmplifier under driver's seat - needs rear speakersFlowmaster Dual ExhaustExtensive Repairs performed at local mechanic shop including:
Engine Knock Sensor replacedEGR Valve replacedEGR Control Valve Solenoid replacedOil Pressure Gauge Switch replacedSynthetic Transmission Fluid/Filter replaced at 122k milesTransmission oil pan gasket replaced at 122k milesExtenion Housing Seal replacedFront Brake Rotors and pads replaced at 122k milesDifferential cover gasket and fluid replaced at 122k milesPower Steering Box replaced and fluid flushSteering Gear replaced at 122k milesValve Cover Gasket replaced at 122k milesWheel alignment at 122k milesNew batteryRecently passed Texas safety inspection
(2) small oil leaks - leaking from intake manifold down back of motor/oil drain plugMissing passenger side interior door handleLots of dents and dings (large dent down side of driver's side bed)Paint oxidation on hood and roofWindow rubber cracked and peeling - doesn't leak but will eventually need replacingAs mentioned - needs rear speakers - previous owner had a box but removed for seating purposes
This is a great, clear title Texas Truck. In Texas all it's life. No rust. Starts up on first turn. Can easily be a daily driver or weekend warrior. Only selling because I do not use it as much as I thought I would.
It is listed locally.
Please feel free to ask any additional questions or request additional photos. Thanks for looking!