Good shape. 7 out of 10.
Price: US $15,750.00 Item location: Locust Grove, Georgia, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: GMC
- Model: Typhoon
- Type: SUV
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 115,500
- VIN: 1GDCT18Z5P0811120
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 4.3L Syclone Turbo Intercooled
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: AWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 GMC TyphoonTurn heads everywhere you go. This is an American classic. I have people comment and ask to look at the engine almost everywhere I take it.I bought this truck used and I put a bunch of work into it. I will continue to fix it up and drive it until someone buys it.Since 12/01/17;
1. Removed what was left of the air ride (pump and hoses.) Taped and tucked away the connectors.
2. Transfer case fluid changed.
3. Transmission fluid, filter, gasket changed. Also inspected 2nd gear accumulator spring because of firm 2nd gear shifts. No broken spring.
4. Replaced rear pinion seal and replace fluid.
5. Painted driveshaft.
6. Changed fuel filter. One connector on the steel line was seized. I had to remove the one good connection and then unscrew the filter from the seized one.
7. Replaced windshield wipers.
8. Lubricated door hinges and hood latch.
9. Fixed driver and passenger seat moldings.
10. Coolant flush. It's going to need at least two more flushes until the coolant gets clean.
11. Recharged the K&N.
12. Adjusted rear brakes.
13. Diassembed the lower dash, radio, and glove box. Cleaned up the wiring. Reassembled and replaced missing screws.
14. Drained and refilled brake master.
15. Replaced driver and passenger window motors. Lubricated internal door lock parts. Replaced door panel retainers.
16. Replaced window weather stripping, both sides.
17. Replaced driver and passenger door seals.
18. Installed Typhoon stickers because it's NOT a Blazer.
19. Replaced passenger side exhaust manifold.
20. Fixed vacuum line to wastegate.
21. Flushed intercooler coolant and replaced pressure cap.
22. New distributor, cap, rotor, ignition control module, wires. Heat shielded 2 spark plug wires.
23. Replaced and upgraded the harmonic balancer. Determined TDC via piston stop.
24. Correctly timed the engine to 0 degrees.
25. Replaced serpentine belt idler pulley.
26. Painted crank pulley, water pump pulley, and fan blades.
27. Repaired dome, map, and floor interior lights.
28. Colored in faded rear wiper and rear defog switches.
29. Replaced some bulbs in the dash.
30. Installed rear glass jamb switch for interior lights and alarm.
31. Replaced rear glass latch.
32. Replaced driver and passenger door jamb switch seals.
33. Installed steering shaft upgrade.
34. Removed cruise control assembly under the hood.
35. Tightened up the loose nut behind the steering wheel.
36. Replaced turn signal cancel cam springs.
37. Replaced Grant steering wheel base to steering column.
38. Replaced tailgate strikers.
39. Painted the white Gate Glass lettering on the tailgate.
40. Deleted EGR, removed EGR solenoid, capped vacuum tee. No check engine light.
41. Replaced PCV grommet on valve cover.
42. Replaced o-ring on the oil fill.
43. Replaced missing or broken trim retainers for the under hood insulation.
44. Painted intake plenum lettering.
45. Replaced rear window release button.
46. Replaced foot pedals.
47. Bought and programmed two GM 3 button remotes.
48. Replace turn signal lever.
49. Tax, title, tag, full coverage. She is mine. Add me to the registry.
50. Reattached the Hot/Cold selector cable.
51. Tightened up the throttle cable. 100% throttle now!!
52. New oil cooler hoses (both sets) and seals. New o-ring and gasket on the block.
53. Oil change. Mobile 1. 112,500.
54. Replaced front diff pinion seal & fluid.
55. Replaced thermostat and second coolant flush.
56. Installed fire extinguisher.
57. Really lubricated the rear gate hinge.
58. Replaced water fitting from intake manifold to turbo.
59. Installed a stock underhood light.
60. Replace hood hinge seals. Thoroughly cleaned under the cowl area. Lubricated the hinges.
61. Bought an ALDL link to read data.
62. Bought the special lug nut tool.
63. Painted rear drums and spacers. Lubricated the lug studs.
64. New rear tires.
65. 1/4 mile best time was 14.422 @ 90.51.
66. Replaced drivers side upper control arm, bushings, and ball joint.
67. Front end alignment done by tire shop.
1. A proper paint job to make it a 9 out of 10. 2. New A/C compressor and dryer.
3. Free up stuck O2 sensor in the downpipe.
4. New floor mats.
5. Replace left endgate hinge bushings. On hand.
6. Replace center console hinge. On hand.
7. Fix front passenger parking light wiring. Doner harness on hand.
8. Replace lower radiator shroud. On hand.
9. Install solid motor mounts. On hand.
10. Repair crack on dashboard.11. Fix slow leak in front right tire.
12. Repair left rear cladding.
Before I owned it;Boost solenoid is a new GM.
Coil is MSD blaster with MSD wires.
NGK UR5 plugs.
GM cap and rotor. Ignition is stock which is different than coil.
Magnaflow cat w/3" cat-back exhaust.
160 degree thermostat.
Leak down test on each cylinder.
Set the timing back to stock 0 degrees.
All the vacuum lines are silicone.
Intercooler pump is out of a Ford Lightning, Bosch pump - bigger than stock Typhoon pump.
Napa heater core.
Walbro 255 fuel pump with Ractronix harness bought from Racetronix.
Front torsion bars have been adjusted - more adjustment needed to lower again after new shocks installed.
RPM cold air intake.
Rebuilt 20g/14cm Mitsubishi turbo and new wastegate.
Beltech springs and shocks.