!!RARE!! 1994 GMC Chevrolet **DIESEL** Suburban 4x4 ((98k miles))
Price: US $10,000.00 Item location: Bryceville, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: GMC
- Model: Suburban
- SubModel: SLE
- Type: SUV
- Trim: 2500
- Year: 1994
- Mileage: 98,000
- VIN: 1GKGK26F7RJ743704
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 6.5L V8 OHV 16V TURBO DIESEL
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Red
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1994 GMC Suburban 2500This is a VERY special and RARE truck. Everywhere I drive it, people stop and ask about it and it gets double take looks all the time.
1994 GMC Suburban 2500 4X4 with a 6.5L V8 OHV 16V TURBO DIESEL engine.
It is my hope that a collector gets this - as it is turning 'antique' this year!
The interior fabric is nearly new - feels like a lazy boy it is so comfortable.
It is rust-free and all original - it even has the original gloves for tire changing.
Front & rear bench seat
Front & rear A/C and heat
Newer interstate batteries
Newer injection pump with PMB Relocation Kit (from previous owner)
This 2500 averages 14-16 mpg in town and 17-20 mpg on interstate. If you know this truck, you also know it can be modified to make fuel mileage even better.
It has only been in Florida for a few months - so NO mildew issues - I am very picky and there is no dust nor mildew smell - I couldn't drive it otherwise.
It is almost 25 years old so there are some tweaks that I am aware of -
- the driver door - someone overscrewed it so the inside panel has a little give to it - super minor - in fact, you probably wouldn't even notice if I hadn't said anything.
- one of the white fog lights is out
- the passenger side window control doesn't seem to be working (I am going to take it in and have someone look at it this week so it might be fixed before the bidding is completed). Adjusting the passenger window from the driver side control works just fine.
I am driving it - so mileage will change.
I am hoping to sell it locally - but realize it is super special and should go to the right person wherever they are. It will be removed from ebay if I sell it locally.
Please call or email me with questions - I will do the best I can to answer them or take additional pictures.