1959 GMC (Chevrolet) pickup street rod project
- Make: GMC
- Model: ??
- SubModel: ??
- Type: Cab & Chassis
- Trim: pickup
- Year: 1959
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: 101PS22295A
- Color: Gray
- Engine size: None
- Number of cylinders: ??
- Fuel: ??
- Transmission: ??
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1959 GMC ?? pickup
OUTSTANDING GMC / CHEVROLET PICKUP STREETROD PROJECT
Up for sale is an unfinished dream for a streetrod. Starting with a stock 1959 GMC half-ton pickup, the seller preferred the 1955 Chevy look over the GMC, so he ordered four brand new steel 55 Chevy pickup fenders, new forward tilting Chevy hood, even installed a 55 Chevy dash.The body is riding on a mid-1980s Dodge rolling chassis with brakes, suspensionand steering. Sets low, ideal choice for a neat streetrod.
Below is a summary of the work and parts included in this auction. If there are additional pictures you want to see, send your email your address and I will send more pictures.
1. Complete cab, new metal floor, newcab corners, new rockers. Very nice doors.
2. Bed has been sandblasted, body worked, primed. New cross braces installed except for front brace to be installed after minor rust repair. Sidepanels and front panel good, no tail gate.
3. New LMC front windshield, back glass, and side door glass kit. Two original door windows (one cracked) in frames.
4. One new steel front tilting hood (1099R) and new hinges.
5. New radiator mounting cross brace (MM1120); new latch panel (C-NO14); new splash apron below radiator.
6. Four new 1955steel fenders, with front fender extensions (1096W).
7. New steel front bumper.
8. New chrome grille for 1955 Chevy pickup.
9. New pair of headlight buckets, wiring, and sealed beams (36-4492).
10. Doc's House of Bolts, assortment of stainless bolts and nuts.
11. New 8" fancy chrome interior mirror with anti-glare lens, (38-5160).
12. New pair clear parking lamps with wiring.
13. New pair of inside window cranks, (38-6507).
14. New pair inside door handles (38-6504).
15. New assorted bolts, screws, and bed mounting pads.
16. New rubber molding: 38-6940 rear windshield; 30-Z321, doors?; 36-0500; F36-500 x 2 Mod 100; 38-5970, front windshield; 38-5924, door seal?; s8-7407?
17. Chey 400 turbo case, pan, and box full of gears (may be new).
18. New Dakota Digital instrument panel still in box.
MOST OF THE NEW PARTS ARE STILL IN SHIPPING BOXES. VERY NICE, CLEAN PROJECT.
19. Bare, original frame, sandblased and ready for modern suspension.
Bring your trailer and at least a large pickup. We will help you load and you can enjoy some of the most beautiful fall weather in the U.S.