1967 GMC Shortbed Fleetside
Price: US $25,000.00 Item location: San Jose, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: GMC
- Model: Other
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 105,000
- Color: Orange
- Engine size: 283
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 GMC Other1967 GMC short bed fleetside for sale.
- This was purchased from the son of the original owner
- It is a Fremont built truck and has been in California it's entire life
- The transmission has been swapped to a TH350, the motor is the original 283, though the previous owner dressed it up and added HEI
- Added an aftermarket radiator and electric fans
- It now has a tilt column as well
- The rear bumper was originally a wrap around, but it has been converted to the more desirable style. The holes from the original wrap around bumper are still in the fenders.
- This truck is absolutely rust free. The front fender cups, rockers, and all of the typical spots that rust on C10's (I've built a few) are perfect. Original metal bed in great condition.
- Repainted in original color by original owner
- The gauges show ~5000 miles, though I was told from the last owner it had just rolled over
Things the truck needs:
- Differential is leaking (but not whining)
- Door seals (removed, this truck was repainted in the original color by the original owner)
- Door lock knobs (literally 10 bucks)
- The gauges don't work (I haven't troubleshooted them)
- Cab light doesn't work
- Arm rests are not in it (in the glove box)
Once payment has cleared, the title can be signed and transportation arranged