73 GMC Sierra Grande 2500 Pickup Truck Factory AC Slider Wood Box Floor Survivor
- Condition: Used
- Make: GMC
- Model: Sierra 2500
- SubModel: SIERRA GRANDE C20 CHEYENNE SUPER CAMPER SPECIAL
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup C20 Pick-Up
- Trim: CHEYENNE SUPER EQUIP PKG (RPO Code YE9)
- Year: 1973
- Mileage: 96,342
- VIN: TCY243J506996
- Color: Orange & White 2 Tone Paint (RPO Option Code 491)
- Engine size: 350 CU.IN.
- Number of cylinders: V-8 350 CID V8 Cu. In. 8 Cyl (RPO Code LS9)
- Transmission: Automatic Turbo Hydra-Matic Trans. (RPO Code M49)
- Interior color: Charcoal Gray (RPO 672) w/ Carpet & Matchin Trim
- Options: Air Conditioning, Sliding Rear Window, Wood Floor Board Bed, Power Steering, Auxillary Fuel Tank (Dual Tanks), 14 Bolt Corporate FF Free Floating Rear Axle 10.5", 4.10 Ratio 10 1/2" Ring Gear Rear Differential
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1973 GMC Sierra 2500 SIERRA GRANDE C20 CHEYENNE SUPER CAMPER SPECIAL
1973 GMC Sierra Grande 2500 Pickup Truck
Factory Ordered Air Conditioning - Slider Rear Window
Wooden Floor Board Bed - Cheyenne Super Equipment Pkg
H.D. Springs & Suspension Package - 8200 G.V.W.R.
14 Bolt Corporate FF 8 Lug Heavy Duty Full Floating Axle
10.5" Ring Gear RearEnd Differential 4.10 Gear Ratio
RARE Original Survivor with Many Nice Factory Options
Has Original Service Parts I.D. Sticker w/ RPO Codes
Service Parts Identification Sticker Tag on Drivers Inner Wheel Well
Includes Original Sale Paperwork with First Registration Application Form
Emission Control System Information & Warranty
New Vehicle Warranty & Policy On Owner Booklet
Maintenance Schedule Pamphlet & Owners Drivers Manual
NO RESERVE ~ BID TO WIN
This Auction is for a '73 GMC Sierra Grande C20 2500 3/4 Ton HD Pickup Truck.
Built at Janesville, I Plant. Truck was Ordered and Sold to a Nursery Service.
Third Generation 3rd Gen Square Body w/ Single Round Headlights. Original
OEM Dog Dish Type Wheel Hub Caps. 16" x 6 1/2" Steel Rims with 4 matching
Michelin XCH4 LT 225 / 75 R16 Tubeless Tires. Tires Are Worn & Dry Cracked but
Hold Air with no leaks & Ride nice. No Spare Tire or Wheel. Has Heavy Duty Rear
Step Bumper w/ 2" Ball & 7 Prong Trailer Wiring Plug (Untested) Has a Custom
Battery Holder Tray Added so Can Have Dual Batteries with Ease.
I bought it to restore but I Just don't have time for another project right now so my Loss is Your Gain.
I Have Done No Work On Truck, t is Still As It Was When I Bought it. This is Very Rare to Find
a Complete & Original Truck Like This. And It's a '73 so First year of Square Body Style.
If You have Any Questions PLEASE ASK. I Respond FAST.
Or Call Me Direct If You Prefer. THANKS Craig 612-419-0315
WANT TO SEE MORE PICTURES I HAVE 74 PICTURES, UST COPY & PASTE THE LINK BELOW.
Factory Optional Equipment R.P.O. (Regular Production Order) As Shown On
SPID Service Parts ID Sticker Truck Model # TC20903 V.I.N. # TCY243J506996 w/ Base 1315
RPO Code Description
- A11 Soft Ray Glass
- A28 Rear Window Sliding
- C60 Air Conditioning (Harrison SAE-AIR-60)
- DG4 Exterior Mirror - Stainless Steel (Extended Below Eye Line Side Mirrors)
- E63 Fleetside Pickup Box
- E81 Wood Floor Board (Fleetside Box Wooden Bed Floor)
- F51 Heavy Dury front & Rear Shock Absorbers
- F58 Heavy Duty Front Springs (3800 LB Front GAWR)
Includes HD Stabilizer Sway Bar H.D. 1 1/4" Diameter
- G50 Heavy-Duty Extra Capacity Rear Springs (5560 Lb Rear GAWR)
- K76 61 Amp DelcoTron Alternator Generator
- LS9 V-8 Engine - 350 CID 4BC V8 350 Cu.In. 4 BBL Carb
- M49 Turbo Hydra-Matic Auto Trans.
- NL2 Auxiliary Fuel Tank
- N31 Custom Steering Wheel w/ Wood Grain
- N40 Power Steering
- U63 AM Push Button Radio
- XPB 7.50 -16 - 6 PR Tube-HW Tires
- YPB 750-16-6 PRTube-HW Tires 7.50x16
- YE9 Cheyenne Super Equipment
Sierra Grande (Silverado on Later years)
Includes: V22 Chrome Front Bumper Grille deluxe front appearance Pkg, C2 Deluxe Instrument Gauge Woodgrain Trim Panel,
Deluxe Moulding Pkg w/ TailGate Insert, heel Opening Lip Moldings, nsulated Full Headliner, ood grain Door Trim Panels w Map pockets,
Full Cab Floor Cut Pile Carpeting (OEM Carpet), ood & Cab to Fender Insulators, igar Lighter, ome Lamp
- YJ5 Interior Trim Package
- YJ6 Custom Vinyl Bench Seat Charcoal Color
- 491 Burnt orange / White Deluxe Two Tone Paint
Includes (YG1) Cab Back Panel Applique &
Cab Corner Trim Moldings w GMC Nameplate
- 672 Charcoal Interior
This Truck is in Good Condition. It's A RARE Survivor. Has Service Parts ID Sticker & Paperwork From 1st Sale
Including Owners Manual, arranty Info & 1st Registration Application. It Was Ordered with Factory Air Conditioning
Wood Bed Floor, eavy Duty Rear Springs, eavy Duty Front Stabilizer, liding Rear Window, ux Fuel Tank, heyenne Super Equip Pkg.
Body is Very Solid. Has Rust but Cab Corners & Mounts are Pretty Solid. Appears to be Original Slider Window but Latch is Missing.
Windshield Looks Original as Well. Has Tint on Top. Just Off to Passenger Side of Center Near Radio Antenna, here is a Small Chip/Crack About
1/2" Long Total. The Dash Pad Has NO Cracks Driver Seat is Torn on Seat Bottom, eadliner is Hanging Loose. Overall the Interior is in Good Condition.
Grille panel is Nice But has one Fin Missing just Above and to Left of the G Emblem. Has Chrome Trim Around Front Panel. Some Box
Bed Side Trim Moldings are Missing. The AC Compressor Has Been Removed and is Missing. Heater Core has Been By Passed.
The Left Rear Brake Wheel Cylinder is Leaking & Brake Light Comes On Occasionally, ut Brakes Work Fairly Well.
I Recommend The Truck be Trailer Home, ut Can Be Driven. I Have Driven it 200 Miles in Past Week.
Recently Replaced Parts Include, ew Fuel Pump, ew Starter, ew Alternator & A New Radiator.
Perfect For Restoration or Rat / Hot Rod Project. Has Many Options and Few Owners. Includes Original Documentation.
Paperwork Indicates That It was Originally Sold to a Nursery in Owatonna, N and the Truck Retains its Original Paint & Patina.
SOLD AS-IS WHERE IS. Serious Buyers Only. See Photos of Actual Item.
This item MUST be picked up in Hollandale, N 56045
A $250 deposit via Paypal is due within 24 hours of end of auction
and final payment in cash within 7 days, nless other
arrangements are made Prior to the end of the Auction.
eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.