1972 GMC Jimmy 4X4
- Condition: Used
- Make: GMC
- Model: Jimmy
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 22,800
- VIN: TKE182F518058
- Color: Orange
- Engine size: 355
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 GMC Jimmy
4X4 with 4 inch lift kit with roll bar
- Utility bucket seats and console
- Single wall top
- Factory tilt, tach, and power steering
- New disc brakes and rotors
- Rear spare mounted inside the cab
- Extreme Bend tow hooks
- Skid plate
- Edelbrock intake and carb
- Rebuilt motor - 355 with RV Cam (approx. 10,000 miles)
- Automatic 350 transmission (approx. 9,000 miles)
- Rebuilt transfer case (approx 9,000 miles)
- Rebuilt front and rear axles, 308 gear ratio (approx. 1,200 miles)
- Blapunkt AM/FM stereo radio with 6 x 9 Kicker rearspeakers and 5" front speakers, Pyle amp
Buyer responsible for arranging pickup and/or shipping.
Sold as is. No warranty.
$500.00 deposit within three (3) days.
Balance due within seven (7) days.
No Paypal.Payment may be made in the form of cash, cashier's check, personal check, money order, or wire transfer. Call Martin for payment instructions - 816-560-4774
Car will not be released until funds are cleared and in my possession.
Listing is for a friend. CallMartin for additional information or questions. 816-560-4774