1948 GMC Shortbox Stepside
- Condition: Used
- Make: GMC
- Year: 1948
- VIN: 9225171398
- Color: Metallic Silver Clearcoat/ Basecoat
- Engine size: 454HO/425 hp
- Power options: Power Windows
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1948 GMC1948 GMC Shortbox Stepside
· Silver Metallic basecoat/clearcoat with ghost flames on front
· 454-425hp HO Big Block/HD350
· Power steering & brakes. Disc front, rum back
· Nova sub and rear axle
· Electric fan plus motor fan
· Large crossflow radiator
· HEI Ignition
· Power windows
· Door poppers
· Tinted Glass
· GM tilt column
· Alarm system
· Stereo with cassette
· 3 ½” chop
· 1988 grill
· Clam shell hood, renched headlights
· American Racing wheels
· Premium Cooper tires 225x75x15 rear – 225x75x14 front
· Carpeted bed
· Poly gas tank
Truck has a new crate motor with roughly 2,000 miles on it, ody has been smoothed with electric doors and windows, larm system plus exterior key switch to deactivate power doors.
Interior has custom door panels and headliner. VDO gauges and a custom center console.
Custom sport mirrors and custom running boards.
Truck has 2.73 gears and will cruise at 70 all day long. Dash is plumbed for A/C but I never needed to finish it.
I want to be upfront with anybody interested in the truck. Right now the radio is working but not connected to the speakers, ’d rather listen to the motor.
Power antenna is not working. Truck was gone through last spring from front to back and all mechanicals have been checked and replaced where needed.
I’ve owned this truck for 17 years and it’s time to move on.