1970 GMC Stepside Pickup truck
- Condition: Used
- Make: GMC
- Model: Other
- Type: 2 door pickup
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 5,000
- Color: Silver
- Engine size: 383 Stroker
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Interior color: Black
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 GMC Other
Up for sale is a 1970 GMC Stepside 2 door truck. The truck is a really nice driver. It has the following features:
- 383ci stroker small block Chevrolet V8. This engine has plenty of power when you need it! Runs great and pulls a trailer with ease. It has a great rumble sound as well.
- 700R4 four speed overdrive automatic transmission. This baby shifts nice and has a overdrive to keep the fuel mileage up and roll down the highway at lower rpms. It also has a B&M floor shifter that looks great and allows for clean and smooth shifts.
- 12 bolt posi rear end. AS you already know, 12 bolt rear ends are bulletproof and this little truck has one with an Eaton Posi unit installed for excellent tracking.
- Front disc brakes / rear drum brakes. This truck stops really well, which is so important when you have an engine that can get this truck moving down the road quickly!
- New wooden bed. The bed looks so nice that you'll think twice about putting junk in it!
- New Vintage Air Gen IV air conditioning. Vintage Air works SO MUCH BETTER than the stock AC that came in these trucks. and it is so much more compact than the original, so it takes up significantly less space under the hood.
- AM/FM/CD to listen to your favorite tunes while you cruise.
- Power steering and Power brakes. Lets, be honest; we all like the power options and this truck's got them! Makes driving so much nicer!
- 2 1/2" drop in the front and 3 1/2" drop in the rear to give the truck a sinister stance.
- Fuel tank under the bed of the truck. These trucks originally came with the fuel tank mounted behind the rear seat, but the fuel tank on this truck is under the truck bed. This frees up so much room behind the rear seat to store your goodies. Also makes the truck much more safe.
This truck is in very nice condition and is detailed throughout. It is RUST FREE and has all the original sheet metal! You can cruise in it, enter it in your local shows, take your girl out on a date in it, or use it as a work truck. You won't be disappointed! So many modern upgrades, yet still retains that classic muscle truck styling. You couldn't build this truck for anywhere near the Buy It Now price. Go ahead and hit the Buy It Now button...you know you want to!
Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer.The vehicle is used and is sold as-is, where-is.
A $1000.00 deposit via Paypalis required witin 48 hours of selecting 'Buy It Now'. The remainder is required via cashier's check or cash within 7 days.
This truck is 46 years old. The mileage listed is not the actual mileage. The actual mileage is unknown.