Mint Green 1970 GMC 1500 Pickup Truck Beautifully Restored 100,475 8 Cylinders
Price: US $22,950.00 Item location: Bothell, Washington, United States
- Make: GMC
- Model: GMC 1500 HD Heavy Duty 1/2 Half Ton Pickup Truck
- SubModel: C/K 1500 350 V8
- Type: Standard Box
- Trim: Upper & Lower Chrome Trim
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 100,475
- Color: Mint Green & White
- Engine size: 350 V8 1500
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: Two Wheel Drive; Rear
- Interior color: Mint Green & Grey
- Options: Tow Package, Original Rims, Original Hubcaps, Original Push Button AM Radio, After Market AM/FM Cassette Radio, Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 GMC GMC 1500 HD Heavy Duty 1/2 Half Ton Pickup Truck C/K 1500 350 V81970 GMC C/K 1500 Pickup Truck, Mint Green, Beautifully Restored, 100,475 miles, 8 Cylinders. Half Ton, Heavy Duty, 350.
Beautiful restored 1970 GMC 1500 1/2 Ton pickup. Owned since 1985. Garaged 31 years. Driven on sunny days, only about 250 to 500 miles per year. Have all original equipment: original rims, original hub caps, original push button AM radio, although, as seen in pictures, I upgraded to baby moons and an AM/FM/cassette player (built in, professionally installed). (Baby moons are hubcaps on chrome wheels to hide lug nuts.) Set up with Tow Package.
Over the years, the prior owner and I kept a diary of repairs and upgrades, starting with the original purchase on 11/10/1969 in Coulee City, Washington. Highlights include: re-upholstered bench seat; added carpet instead of vinyl flooring; custom snap in carpet over fuel tank. Just turned over original 100,000 about two years ago. Motor kept clean with regular oil and filter changes; transmission rebuilt; master cylinder replaced, front brake pads new; differential and suspension regularly serviced; exhaust manifolds machined; engine dueled off with balancing tube, aluminum pipes and Glaspacs. Very low maintenance truck.