1987 GMC Jimmy 38's, 350, 700r, Custom Paint, 2 Tops, Lotta Extras, K5 Blazer
Price: US $3,000.00 Item location: Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: GMC
- Model: Jimmy
- Type: SUV
- Year: 1987
- Mileage: 62,000
- VIN: 1GKEV18K4HF505281
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 5.7L V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Tan
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Convertible, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1987 GMC JimmyThis auction is for a badass 1987 GMC Jimmy (same as a blazer or K5)
Time to get something new so this beast has gotta go, too many cars now, barely drive it anymore.
All the work has been done over the past 2 years, anything that needed to be fixed was and we added a lot of upgrades. Truck runs great, strong, starts right up and stops great, no rust.
Few things need to be fixed which i might do before it gets sold. Power window motors are really slow but still work, passenger door handle latch needs to be reconnected (10 minute fix) and the front bumper needs a quick weld, small crack in the paint on the tailgate (pictured) and a spider go in the paint on the hood before it dried, too high to even see it, other then that she is in great shape. Have over $15k invested over the past 2 years.
- Motor has about 60k miles on it, it's from a 1999 Tahoe, 5.7L Vortec
- Tranny is a 700r rebuilt about 3 years ago.
- Front seats are leather, full power from a 1999 Tahoe and have Wetokole.com seat covers ($500 for the set) rear seat is origional with a seat cover as well. The front covers are starting to get warn out, but I have 2 brand new (in theplastic) black and green ones to replaces these.
- 38 in Mud Grapplers, back 2 have about 60% tread left, front 2 have about 20% left.
- New paint and bodywork 2 years ago, still looks brand new. (paid $3000)
- Whole interior floor is rhino lined
- Stereo with bluetooth, kicker front and back speakers, kenwood powered sub with remote.
- Softopper tan soft top (paid $850)
- Has original hardtop as well, it's black and has 2 sets of windows you can change out. Been sitting outside so it could use a quick paint job.
- Power windows, power door locks, power rear window, power brakes
- New door panels with custom wood.
- New white face gauges, with green LED's.
- New chrome gauge plate.
- New chrome mirrors.
- New chrome rear view mirror.
- New chrome and wood steering wheel.
- New chrome grill.
- New chrome sidesteps. *some of the pics don't have new side steps, but one does, it has the bigger "nerf" bar style chrome ones, these were added recently, fyi.
Item is cross listed, so I may have to cancel auction if it sellselsewhere.
If you have a question, please email and ill contact right away if you want to talk about the truck shoot me a message with your number and ill call ya.
I don't need help selling it, if you have no feeback don't bid, $500 deposit required within 24 hours of winningauction, car is sold as iswithout awarranty, everything described as best above. Buyer needs toarrangeshipping or pickup.