1991 GMC Syclone, 92,xxx miles, runs great
Price: US $4,161.00 Item location: Carthage, North Carolina, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: GMC
- Model: Other
- Type: Cab & Chassis
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 92,500
- VIN: 1GDCT14Z8M8801149
- Color: Black
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: AWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Rebuilt, Rebuildable & Reconstructed Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 GMC Other***Serious buyers only who have cash or a certified check - as no title will be handed over until I have payment in full. $9500 takes the truck.
- This truck runs great and has been well taken care of since I've gained ownership of it, and I know the previous owner took very good care of it as well. Routine maintenance has been kept up to date. I drive it 1-2 days a week, as did the previous owner - but has rather low miles for a 1991 (92,xxx miles). It does have typical wear and tear on the body from a 25 year old truck. The driver's side window recently came off track (it may be repaired before you purchase the truck), the front does need an u-joint replaced - which is an inexpensive part and if you're a wrench turner, it's not an arduous task.
- I have most of the historical data from the previous owner (he lived in Wisconsin - bought it as a rebuilt title due to the previous owner having an electrical fire? Yet there's no sign/clue of any major damage from that owner, so I'm assuming the previous owner did a complete restoration of whatever damage was done).
- Beyond that, the body is in great shape & as I stated before, it runs like a champ and sounds like a Syclone should. I have aftermarket 19x8.5" front/19x9.5" rear wheels (plus i have the original "syclone" wheels with tires), Snow Performance Stage 2 Methanol Kit, Speedpro pistons, K&N air filter, Magnaflow exhaust
- The price is non-negotiable, as it's below Hagerty's Classic/Collectors Car Price Guide price for Fair condition ($9,600) - which if you fix the u-joint and the drivers window and minor paint touchup...the truck will be near Good condition (which those Syclones sell on average around $17,800).
- Excerpt from Hagerty's Price Guide for Syclones in Fair Condition:
Vehicles are daily drivers, with flaws visible to the naked eye. The chrome might have pitting or scratches, the windshield might be chipped. Paintwork is imperfect, and perhaps the body has a minor dent. Split seams or a cracked dash, where applicable, might be present. No major parts are missing, but the wheels could differ from the originals, or other non- stock additions might be present. A #4 vehicle can also be a deteriorated restoration. "Fair" is the one word that describes a #4 vehicle.
***Serious buyers only who have cash or a certified check - as no title will be handed over until I have payment in full. $9500 takes the truck.