1981 GMC Shortbed
- Condition: Used
- Make: GMC
- Model: Sierra 1500
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: Grande
- Year: 1981
- Mileage: 9,999,999
- VIN: 2GTDC14D4B1508278
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 454
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1981 GMC Sierra 1500
1981 GMC - Restored in 2014. All new drivetrain less than 3K miles on it.
1. Mark IV BBC 454 0.040purchased from ATK performance, Edlebrock E-street Aluminum Heads, Roller Rockers, Performer Rpm Aluminum Intake, New 800 CFM holley double pumper, Comp Cams EX284H camshaft, Headers, New TCI Turbo 400 transmission, 3000 RPM stall, Trans cooler, Street fire MSD ignition with adjustable REV limit, March Pulley kit AC deleted, New radiator.
2. Rear axle all new, 3.73:1 gears, Eaton limited slip posi-trac, new carrier and axle bearings, new wheel cylinders and brakes
3. CalTracs traction bars from calvert racing
4. New wheels and tires - rear tires slightly worn! :)
5. New paint in 2014 - very solid truck Honda Vortec Blue
6. New Custom Grill
7. Roll pan in rear to delete step bumper
8. New U-joints and balanced drive-shaft
9. Spray in bed liner
10. has power steering and power brakes
11. New heater core - fan motor in dashblows on one speed - needs new switch
12. Evaporator for AC is still intact and capped off - I do not have the rest of the AC system - wasn't part of the goal of this build.
13. New dash cover
14. New vinyl floor matt from lmc truck cover entire floor board
15. New door panels
16. New outside weather strip on roll down windows
17. New Side view mirrors
18. New 3 inch dual exhaust
19. Entire frame was cleaned and painted as well.
20. New Front fender wells
* you can see in pics where first owner cut speakers into lowerdoor panel - the holes just need new speakers or some kind of cover. Has vintage cassette player in it that was working until I disconnected it to hook up the tachometer.
* Truck will flat out roll, you can drive it anywhere if youcan afford the gas!
* Pay in full VIA Pay Pal or Cash in person only