1949 GMC 100 - Chevy V8 - 350/350 power disk brakes **NO RESERVE**
Price: US $6,700.00 Item location: Mesa, Arizona, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: GMC
- Model: Other
- SubModel: GMC 100
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Year: 1949
- Mileage: 9,999,999
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 350 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: White
- Options: Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1949 GMC Other GMC 100--- NO RESERVE AUCTION ---Highest bid will win this! Can't wait or don't want to risk being outbid? BUY IT NOW is lower than what I have in this truck, but is priced to be fair market for a quick sale.
1949 GMC 100 full size truck with Chevy 350 V8 and 350 Auto Transmission. Power Brakes, Camaro Front Clip with power disk brakes. Camaro 10 Bolt Rear with a ladder bar link style suspension. New Fuel cell in bed, new fuel lines, new 4-core HD radiator and high CFM cooling fan with adjustable thermostat. paint is 2 years old and been garaged, newer battery, lights and turn signals work. Runs great, looks like previous owner was going to set it up for drag racing. It rides smooth and drives easy. See videos of driving and walk around. More projects coming filling my garage, so I need to make room. I know I will regret selling this one later. For the price it is a lot of truck! It just needs a few things to really finish it, but it is a daily driver, comfortable and reliable. Get in and drive it right now. Diamond plate is aluminum and is very well done, will likely outlast the rest of the truck, tough and durable. Check my feedback. Several cars sold on eBay with happy buyers, this is not a pile of parts that could be made into something, it is a good driver already! Current clear title, licensed, insured and driven!
Copy links and paste them into a new browser window if they don't work here. eBay is picky about embedding videos in auction items. Also the shake in the camera is a problem with my camera, it really isn't that shaky, you can see from the walk around where I am holding it pretty still, it jumps a bit. Driving -https://player.vimeo.com/video/175336548
Walk around 1 -https://player.vimeo.com/video/175336550
Walk around 2 -https://player.vimeo.com/video/175336549
Walk around 3 -https://player.vimeo.com/video/175336552
Walk around 4 -https://www.tumblr.com/video/40s-50s-trucks/147683833336/540/
Walk around 5 -https://www.tumblr.com/video/40s-50s-trucks/147712259216/540/
Walk around 6 -https://www.tumblr.com/video/40s-50s-trucks/147674045195/540/
It is a great driver as-is, but if you want it to be totally complete you may want to do the following:
- gauges to be refurbished or new ones installed. Included is a box of vintage gauges for parts or to sell. Previous owner started a wire harness, I fixed some of it with everything on it now, but depending on gauges, radio, power options you add, you may want to buy a full harness.
- drivers door window has some cracks - still is workable though.
- door panels (included, matching white, see photos) and any rubber and trim to be installed after window is fixed (optional, works fine, just cracked)
- rear tires will need replaced soon, low on tread. Much wider wheels and tires can be put in the rear due to the mini tub job done in the bed, that is if you want to go monster wide tires for the look and traction. I estimate it would be easy to fit 335 series tires with the right wheels.
- Driver/passenger seat needs a post to be adjusted so they both sit at the same height and orientation. Totally usable though as it is.- Some leaks, not a big deal, I just watch the fluids every few months and keep a drip pan under it. I think the transmission pan needs to be resealed as it drips a few small drops overnight.
- missing windshield wipers, not a big deal in Arizona!
THE FINE PRINT YOU SHOULD READ AND UNDERSTAND:
Ask all questions before bidding, I will try to answer as quickly as I can. This is a used truck. It is AS-IS. No warranties, no promises, expect what you see in the videos and photos, plus realize that it is from 1949, probably older than most of you out there looking. I reserve the right to close the auction early if it sales locally first. There is a $500 non-refundable deposit due at end of auction. Full payment is due 7 days after close of auction, cashiers checks or other certified funds only. I will FedEx to the winning buyer, an overnight parcel that includes the clear and signed title, bill of sale and any other paperwork when the balanced is paid. Buyer is responsible for shipping or pickup. You can calculate shipping from Mesa, AZ, 85205. I can hold it upon agreement in a locked garage until you find a shipper.