1991 GMC Sierra, Custom Lowrider pickup on air bags
Price: US $200.00 Item location: Phoenix, Arizona, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: GMC
- Model: Sierra 1500
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Black
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 163,885
- VIN: 1gtdc14z4mz503183
- Color: Black
- Engine size: SBC 350 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Cruise Control, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: CD Player, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 GMC Sierra 15001991 GMC Sierra, Custom Lowrider pickup on air bags
1991 GMC Sierra, fully custom lowrider pickup truck. This is an old school Show truck that has been professionally built and top to bottom with no expense spared.350 Small Block Chevy Engine runs great and starts right up and runs supper strong, has aftermarket aluminum valve covers, Edelbrock intake filter, dual electric cooling fans keep engine supper cool. Automatic transmission shifts and drives perfect, has 163,885 miles on truck.
Chassis has custom air rider suspension professionally built top line. Upper and Lower tubular lowrider A arms in front, four link suspension in rear. system is equipped with two chrome air compressors, has a single air tank with heavy duty air bags on all four suspension points. C-Noched frame for back axel, bed has been relocated up for low riding. Wheels are 22 rims with low profile tires in decent shape see photos.
Interior of truck has been custom built. Dash & door panels have built in monitors and matched paint work to the truck. Bucket seats and matching headliner, power windows, complete sound system with Boss CD / DVD player, two 10" Boss subs, Infinity amp. Doors open suicide ( backwards ) professionally installed kit. Shaved door handles with door poppers. Top of roof is removable, roof is convertible and looks vary clean.
Paint has lots of time & work invested and has candy gloss black red flack metallic. Vary nice not perfect see pics, some imperfections & scratches & small dents.
This 1991 GMC Sierra is a fully drivable truck that could be great daily drive to a weekend outing truck that is reliable and everything works. Built right, runs and drives strong like a Chevy lowrider should.
This lowrider has all the goodies you want in your lowrider truck. Like the exterior, the interior trim is nicely done and although not prefect, is ready to sit proudly with the doors open at your local car show.
Title is clean and clear Arizona Title
please call with any questions about the truck. 480-582-89621. Per the eBay User Agreement, by placing a bid you are entering into a legally binding contract and are committed to purchasing the vehicle described above. The details of this commitment are further outlined in the eBay User Agreement.
2. Vehicle may be sold by Owner prior to the end of the auction. Owner reserves the right to end its auctions early or to cancel bids solely at its discretion and shall not be held liable for any such cancellation.
3. The winning bidder is required to contact Owner within 24 hours after the close of the auction to finalize the details of the transaction.
4. A $1,000 non-refundable deposit is required within 48 hours of the auction's close. This deposit reserves the vehicle and removes it from the market. Acceptable payment types for deposit are: Pre arranged wire transfer, cashier's check, and PayPal. The balance of the sales price shall be paid in full within 7 days of the close of the auction.
5. If winning bidder does not contact Owner and submit deposit within 48 hours of auction close, vehicle may be made available to the next highest bidder or another qualified buyer on a first come, first serve basis.
6. The Vehicle Owner has represented this vehicle to the best of his ability. Prospective bidders are encouraged to contact Owner directly to provide additional information or answer any questions.
7. Please be aware that all pre-owned vehicles, regardless of age, mileage, or manufacturer are subject to cosmetic wear and mechanical failure. Owner encourages bidder to have a personal inspection completed prior to delivery to help ensure your satisfaction. Third party inspections are to take place prior to a vehicles shipment or delivery.
8. This Vehicle is being sold "AS IS" and with no warranties expressed or implied.
9. Final or winning bid price does not include shipping, applicable tax, title fees, or registration fees. It is the purchaser's responsibility to provide for any state or local taxes and shipping expenses resulting from the sale within the continental United States of America.
10. We can assist you in delivery of this Item through the network of private and commercial carriers that serve the Phoenix area. Most of these carriers can deliver the . We assume no responsibility for damages or delays incurred once a vehicle is in the shippers custody we assume no responsibility
11. Owner / seller bears no liability and shall be held harmless for any complications, expenses, or damages resulting from a failure to meet these terms as they have been set forth and established herein.DISCLAIMER
This site and all advertising information may be updated without notice whenever new information is obtained and may contain unintended mistakes and inaccuracies. Information is provided to the best knowledge of the owner of the vehicle, and no warranty or representation is made regarding the accuracy, truth, or reliability of such information. We cannot be responsible for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies contained in information provided by third parties, component manufacturers, and other vendors used in the construction of this vehicle. It is the responsibility of the buyer to either inspect the vehicle personally or via a 3rd party, to ensure satisfaction to the condition and value, prior to purchase.This vehicle is sold AS-IS with no warranties expressed or implied.