California Original,1991 GMC C/K 1500 Sierra 1/2 Ton, 4x4,Runs Great! No Reserve
Price: - Item location: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: GMC
- Model: Sierra 1500
- SubModel: C/K1500 Sierra 4x4
- Type: Cab & Chassis
- Trim: C/K1500 Sierra SL / Sierra SLE
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 99,999
- VIN: 1GTEK14H3ME515685
- Color: White
- Engine size: 5.0
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4wd
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 GMC Sierra 1500 C/K1500 Sierra 4x4
|Contact | Our Website |eBay Feedback | Current Auctions|
|Welcome to caliautobrokers Online Auctions.|
(42-64), This vehicle scored a score of 67!! (report available upon request).
- Runs and drives extremely well.
- Equipped with a powerful 5.0L V8
- No leaks, smoke, overheating or any unusual noises
- The transmission shifts smoothly through all the gears. The entire drivetrain is solid and tight.
- Handles well
- Brakes steering and suspension are good
- 4x4 engages perfectly and operate just like it should in low and high gears
- Air conditioning needs service refrigerant charge we will do it
- The odometer stopped working several years ago so the true mileage is unknown.
Cosmetically the truck looks good and has a nice honest appeal. Since the truck has been a work horse there are nicks, clear coat peeling, fading,chips, dings,dents, etc. There are no major dents however there are a series of dents on the passenger side bed. The body, chassis and frame are 100% rust free without a single spec of rust or rust repair anywhere whatsoever.
Misc:*One center cap went missing*Mismatched mirrors*Tires are fair and hold air, new tires are recommended*Missing radio face
The interior is fair with wear and tear (see pics). The dash has some typical cracks. The door panelsare missing some pieces.
This is a mechanically sound andturn key unit that does need some cosmetic attention, however it is a respectable looking truck and should serve the new owner perfectly fine as-is.
California buyers, or if you plan on picking up in California you will be responsible for full price of motor vehicle + tax, title, registration (current or past due, smog *if applicable), transfer, DMV and all other fees associated with the sale in California. Out of state or country buyers only pay for the price of the vehicle with no other fees.
This vehicle is also available for sale locally and is subject to removal from the auction at anytime should it be sold. If you have any questions call Evan at 310-594-4224 or e-mail. Shipping can be arranged and expedited quickly and inexpensively to your door worldwide.
Thanks for looking!