| A ONE OWNER 1993 GMC 1500 Sierra, now for auction on eBay! Caliautobrokers Presents: 1993 GMC |
Sierra 1500 Shortbed 4x4 Please wait a few moments while our high-resolution photos load...
This is a California ONE OWNER 1993 GMC 1500 Sierra "Short-bed" 4X4. This is a 4th generation General Motors' Chevrolet and GMC brand manufactured between 1988-2002.
- 100% rust free California truck since new
- This is a Car fax/Auto check no accident certified vehicle. Average Auto check score is
(29-53), This Sierra scored an incredibly high score of 67! (report available upon request).
- Runs and drives extremely well.
- 5.7L V8 engine
- No leaks, smoke, overheating or any unusual noises
- The transmission shifts on the mark through all the gears. The entire drivetrain is solid and tight.
- 4X4 engages perfectly
- All mechanical and electrical system working as they should
- Strong ice cold air conditioning
- Brakes steering and suspension are all good working condition
- 36x14 r15 tires
- torsion bar front end
- 5" suspension lift
- 5"body lift cold air rear 5" blocks
- Intake, headers
- 241 transfer case
- 700r4 transmission
Cosmetically the truck is in all original condition. The original paint finish still has some luster however, there are various cosmetic imperfections as one would expect from any 23 year old vehicle. (i.e. nicks, chips, clear coat peeling, fading/discoloration, hazing, dings etc.
- 100% rust free body, chassis and frame
- Clean title
- No dents
- Diamond-plate bed trimming / Fender flares
Over-all appearance is outstanding! The interior is in great shape
- Non-smoker vehicle
- Nice seats with good upholstery.
- The dash has some minor flaws,
- Nice solid door panels with clean original carpeting. Good headliner.
This Sierra runs strong and is a pleasure to drive on or off-road. The new owner will be pleased with the overall condition.
Please feel free to call or e-mail Evan with any specific questions regarding this vehicle 310-594-4224.
Due to this vehicle having headers and the strict smog/emmissions requirements, this vehicle will only be offered to out of state or country buyers only.
The truck is also available for sale locally and is subject to removal from the auction at anytime should it be sold. If you have any questions call Evan at 310-594-4224 or email. Shipping can be arranged worldwide and expedited quickly and inexpensively to your door. Thanks for looking!
Please, direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org Terms & Condtions
or call us at 310-594-4224
- Sale is final at close of auction
- Seller reserves the right to end auction early.
- No contingencies of any kind, no re-negotiations
- We make great effort to disclose imperfections so that you know exactly what you are buying. However, bear in mind that you are purchasing a pre-owned vehicle and, in some cases, it will have minor imperfections, both in its cosmetic and/or mechanical condition. For this reason, our vehicles are sold "as is", "where is" and without warranty, unless otherwise noted. We encourage pre-purchase on-site inspections. Purchasers bear all inspection fees and charges. You may have the vehicle checked out by a third-party inspector of your choice.
- The successful high bidder should contact Cali Auto Brokers by telephone within 24 hours, or the next business day, after the auction has ended to make arrangements to complete the transaction. If we do not hear from you, the vehicle may be sold to other potential buyers on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Within 48 hours following the end of auction, a 25% deposit to Cali Auto Brokers shall be sent in the form of cashiers-check or certified funds. If a deposit is not received, and an alternate arrangement has not been made, the vehicle may be sold to other potential buyers on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- The transaction must be completed within FIVE business days of the auction end. If not, and an alternative arrangement has not been made, the vehicle may be sold to other potential buyers on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Every vehicle we list has a clean title (unless otherwise noted and disclosed).
- Buyer is responsible for Tax, Title, and Documentary Fees. Any disputes regarding the sale of this vehicle shall be resolved through arbitration in California, Los Angeles under the laws of California.
Notice: If you do not intend to buy this item please, DO NOT BID! Shill bidding, auction interference, unqualified bidding, or any form of fraud or harassment are subject to legal prosecution. By bidding and winning this auction, you are entering into a legal and binding contract to purchase the vehicle described above as outlined in the User Agreement that you accepted when you registered as an eBay Community Member. Shipping
- Buyer is responsible for shipping costs, unless otherwise noted within this auction.
- Buyer Pickup: Buyers may also be picked up by our staff anywhere in the greater Los Angeles area.
- Buyers will not be reimbursed for any fees or charges incurred if he/she chooses other forms of customer pickup (taxi, shuttle, bus, etc.).
- Payment types: We accept wire-transfer, cashiers check and money orders
- Financing: We do NOT Finance.
- Escrow: We do NOT accept escrow.
- Evan at: 310.594.4224
Copyright © 1999-2016 by caliautobrokers.com. All Rights Reserved.