1985 GMC K5 Jimmy Blazer Sierra 4x4 1 Owner Original California Truck No Reserve
- Condition: Used
- Make: GMC
- Model: Jimmy
- Type: SUV
- Trim: Sierra Sport Utility 2-Door
- Year: 1985
- Mileage: 91,900
- VIN: 1g5ek18l8ff521128
- Color: Silver
- Engine size: 5.7L 350Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Blue
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1985 GMC Jimmy1985 GMC Jimmy4x4
~4 Speed Automatic Transmission~350 5.7 Liter v8 Motor~Auto Lock Front Hubs~Quad Front Shocks
Up for aNO RESERVE auction is a fantastic 1985 GMC Jimmy. This is a 1 Owner California Truck that was originally sold new at Arata GMC in Burlingame, California April 5th 1985. It has spent it's entire 31 year life on the San Francisco Peninsula. Don't miss out on your opportunity to own this truck, it is the last of the classic Square bodies and even more rare it is a GMC Jimmy. This Jimmy has not been molested or lifted rather it's a clean original California Truck. This truck includes the Original books, both Original Blue California Plates and an Original clean California title.NO RESERVE AUCTION and WILL SELL TO THE LAST BIDDER!NO RESERVE AUCTION
Mechanically this GMC is solid. It runs, drives and brakes as it should. (SEE VIDEO BELOW) The Transmission shifts in all 4 gears. It's actually a pleasurable experience to drive with the comfortable suspension and steering. The starter makes a little noise when starting, The brake booster makes a little noise when braking, Heater core just started to leak a little. This Jimmy's options include a 5.7 liter V8 Motor, Air conditioning, Quad Front Shocks, Rally wheels and Auto Locking Hubs. All the lights work, horn etc. Heater blows hot and AC does not blow cold.Cosmetically this Jimmy is in great shape for 31 years old. The original color is Metallic Silver with a matching Metallic Silver Top. The Top has never been off the truck. The body is very straight except for a ding on the drivers front fender.There is some minor surface rust on the roof but no holes. The underside is in great shape with No rust.The paint is good but not perfect, it has been repainted in some areas at a budget paint shop 10 years ago. The rear tail gate has been converted from manual with spare tire mounted on the back, to electric with no spare tire mounted on the back.The Interior is in good shape. There is a tear in the drivers seat and parts of the original vinyl flooring has come off. This Jimmyis optioned with the Sierra Trim, Blue Vinyl Seating, Air Conditioning, Gas, Oil, Volt Gauges, Privacy Glass.
I have described this Truck to the best ofmy knowledge and have includedan abundance ofphotos as well as a Video. Remember this is a 31 year old truck. If you have any SPECIFIC questions don't hesitate and please ask. I will respond ASAP.Thank You and GOOD LUCK!NO RESERVE AUCTION
CHECK OUT THE VIDEO OF THIS GMC RUNNING AND DRIVING
I have described this Truck to the best ofmy knowledge and have included over 100 Photos as well as a Video. Remember this is a 31 year old truck.If you have any SPECIFIC questions don't hesitate and please ask. I will respond ASAP.Thank You and GOOD LUCK!
THANKS FOR LOOKING AND GOOD LUCK
Terms of Sale
Ireserve the right to
- Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction
- Cancel any and all bids at my discretion, or end the auction early if necessary.
- Bidders Age:You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid.
- Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules:Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid"
Placing a Bid:Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle.Please read eBay's User Agreement
If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction:
- You may retract that bid before that last 12-hour period but only for exceptional circumstances. You will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction
If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction:
- You will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
Funds & Financing:
Buyer will need to arrange funds or financing before pickup or shipment.Buyers Inspection:Ihave done my best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction.Iwelcome a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
Representations and Warranties made by seller:This vehicle is being sold "as is". No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
Title Information: Title is in hand and clear. If payment is made by cashier's or personal checks we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared.
Shipping & Delivery:
- All shipping charges and arrangements are buyer's responsibility.Iwillmake vehicle available to third party shipping company hired by buyer but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!
- Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our location.Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not withMe.
- The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier. Verify with the shipper for an estimated Time of Arrival to be sure.
- I will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes.
- Successful high bidder MUST communicate with Me through eBay within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.
- In order to secure bid on vehicle, Successful bidder (BUYER) must within 24 hours of bid closing send to Seller a Deposit in the amount of $500 by major credit card, cash in person or bank certified funds. Within 72 hours of bid closing, Buyer must send balance of funds by bank wire transfer, cash in person, bank certified funds to Seller.
Thanks for looking!