California Original, 1993 GMC Sierra 1500 Lifted 4X4, ONE owner, 100% Rust Free
- Condition: Used
- Make: GMC
- Model: Sierra 1500
- SubModel: California 4X4, ONE owner
- Type: Cab & Chassis
- Trim: Sierra 1500 4X4
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 173,537
- VIN: 1GTEK14K7PZ503824
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 5.7L V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 GMC Sierra 1500 California 4X4, ONE owner
|Contact | Our Website |eBay Feedback | Current Auctions|
|Welcome to caliautobrokers Online Auctions.|
This is a California ONE OWNER 1993 GMC 1500 Sierra "Short-bed" 4X4. This is a 4th generation General Motors' Chevrolet and GMC brand manufactured between 1988-2002.
- 100% rust free California truck since new
This is a Car fax/Auto check no accident certified vehicle. Average Auto check score is
(29-53), This Sierra scored an incredibly high score of 67! (report available upon request).
- Runs and drives extremely well.
- 5.7L V8 engine
- No leaks, smoke, overheating or any unusual noises
- The transmission shifts on the mark through all the gears. The entire drivetrain is solid and tight.
- 4X4 engages perfectly
- All mechanical and electrical system working as they should
- Strong ice cold air conditioning
- Brakes steering and suspension are all good working condition
Cosmetically the truck is in excellent condition. With a tremendous patina that no money could replicate. The all original paint finish still has some luster however, there are various cosmetic imperfections as one would expect from any 23 year old vehicle. (i.e. nicks, chips, clear coat peeling, fading/discoloration, hazing, dings etc.
- 100% rust free body, chassis and frame
- Clean title
- Lift kit
- Diamond-plate bed trimming / Fender flares
- Upgraded suspension $$lots of money invested
- Nice off-road wheels and tire package.
Over-all appearance is outstanding!
The interior is in amazing original condition...
- Non-smoker vehicle
- Nice seats with good upholstery.
- The dash has a few very minor flaws from the California sun
- Nice solid door panels with clean original carpeting. Good headliner.
This Sierra runs strong and is a pleasure to drive on or off-road. The new owner will be pleased with the overall condition.
This Vehicle is also available for sale locally and is subject to removal from the auction at anytime should it be sold. If you have any questions call Evan at 310-594-4224 or email. Shipping can be arranged worldwide and expedited quickly and inexpensively to your door. Thanks for looking!