1979 GMC Sierra 15 "Heavy Half" 2-owner 86k miles Pristine NO RESERVE
Price: US $8,950.00 Item location: Brookhaven, Mississippi, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: GMC
- Model: Sierra 1500
- SubModel: '79 Sierra Classic "Heavy Half" F44 Chassis
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: Sierra Classic
- Year: 1979
- Mileage: 86,750
- VIN: TCL449S533082
- Color: Black/Gray
- Engine size: 350/4bbl
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1979 GMC Sierra 1500 '79 Sierra Classic "Heavy Half" F44 ChassisMISSISSIPPI OWNED AND RAISED This is a "NO Reserve" auction for one if not the nicest garage kept "Heavy Half" 1500 GMC's on the market. Yes This truck was born with the "F44" chassis ( see picture of the SPID label). If this truck ever needed anything it got it i.e. everything that has been done the truck is in a maintenance log (several pages). This Truck was a repaint 2 years ago in the factory color of black/gray. It has never been in a accident. THE factory rally wheels are still on the truck (15x 8) and it has almost new Hancook tires with less than 3000 miles on them. The factory underbody spare tire carrier has been installed and really accent the truck.
Here is a list of items that are on this truck :
- Front bumper guards
- Aftermarket tubular stainless grill
- 2 family owner
- Original 86k mile 350/4bbl H.O.
- No Leaks
- underhood light
- under hood insulation
- Original Jack/tire tool mounted under hood
- All stainless trim and chrome on this truck is virtually ding free and not pitted
- Factory Red interior
- All of the seals and gaskets on this truck are like new
- All of the gauges work except the in-dash clock
- The dash has 1 crack
- Aftermarket CD player
- Air Conditioner and heater will run you out it is so cold
- Tilt steering
- Sliding rear window added in 2002
- The cruise control needs a Servo to operate
- I have the factory owners manual and 2 sets of keys
- Very Rare "Heavy Half" F44 suspension fourth digit in VIN being a "4"....
- It has true dual exhaust with turbo mufflers
- The entire truck is Bondo/Body filler/Rust FREE
- Inside the bed has a few minor scratches BUT VERY FEW.
This is a Low Reserve Auction, o all I ask is for serious bidders only please. Any question or if you would like to make an offer, all Scotty at 601-754-1794. NO BUY NOW prices will be discussed by E-mail. Phone calls only NO TRADES please.
On Mar-19-16 at 21:39:47 PDT, eller added the following information:
Sorry for the wording, his auction clearly has a reserve price.