1962 GMC Pickup, 1/2 Ton, 305 V6, One Owner, Low Miles, Solid, Nice Patina.
Price: US $5,500.00 Item location: Fort Worth, Texas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: GMC
- Model: Other
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: 1/2 Ton Pickup One Owner, Great shape, Nice!
- Year: 1962
- Mileage: 33,570
- VIN: 1002PJ10453A
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 305 V6
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1962 GMC OtherI have decided to sell my current project truck it is a 1962 GMC 1000 Pickup, his pickup was purchased new in Jacksboro Texas, obtained it from the estate of the original owner, currently have the original title that was issued in 1962. This truck is in great shape with low miles I cannot be sure but I believe that the mileage has no rolled over as the odometer still appears to be aligned correctly and the truck shows very little signs of high mileage, owever I cannot guarantee that does not have a 133,000 or more on it. This truck has a great patina and the body is very solid, here is no visible rust through on any part of the truck and the normal problem areas are very solid. The passenger side door has a little bit of paint bubbling, nd there is some surface rust on a couple of parts of the truck, ll the trim is present and in great shape with no pitting or rust marks that I have found. I have put a lot of work into this truck over the last year and it runs and drives great, he 305 V6 pulls like a diesel at low RPM (the new Holley really woke it up), he column shifter works well shifts pretty smoothly for its age.
- The truck has had the following done to it in the last year that I have owned it.
- New Battery.
- New Tires.
- All New brakes, ncluding shoes, oft lines, heel cylinders and master cylinder.
- New clutch slave cylinder, the clutch master was replaced with the brake master cylinder).
- Complete tune up, new points, ondenser, lugs, lug wires, otor, oil, tc.).
- Bearings repacked.
- Clutch and shifter linkages adjusted.
- Gas tank cleaned out, oft lines replaced and hard lines flushed.
- Transmission removed, lushed, efilled and reinstalled.
- New radiator hoses.
- New Belts
- New Radiator.
- New Heater core.
- New Holley four barrel carburetor.
This truck needs a little electrical work to drive it as a daily driver the light connections probably need to be cleaned and the bulbs replaced. This truck would be very easy to restore completely with a little bit of work on the lights, aint, ew bed wood and interior work to finish it out completely to show truck level. Please contact me with any questions that you may have, hanks for looking and happy bidding.