NO RESERVE 1990 Geo Metro CONVERTIBLE -- Automatic
Price: US $203.50 Item location: Sweet Home, Oregon, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Geo
- Model: Metro
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 40,000
- VIN: JG1MR3369LK765007
- Engine size: 3 Cyl
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: FWD
- Vehicle Title: Salvage Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Geo MetroNO RESERVE --- HIGH BID WINS LOCATED IN SWEET HOME, OREGON 97386
1990 Geo Metro Convertible - 3 cyl - automatic - odometer reads about 40,000 miles but is only a 5 digit - Miles are exempt - We have owned this car since 10/23/2013 and it has been sitting in a storage container since. (we honestly forgot about the car) After sitting for so long we put some air in the tires, gave it a jump and it started up! Charged the battery and drove it into town for some gas. It drove fine shifted fine, has a little miss (most likelyneeds a tune up) It has aluminum wheels and the tires have good tread. The top is in good shape and does not look very old,it goes up and down fine. Has A/C but not working,Clear coat is flaking off. Nolock for trunk. Battery is weak. Please look close at all the photos. This is sold as-is.
It has a Oregon title with no brands, but Ebay is telling me ithad a salvage titlein 1999. so it is being sold as asalvage title. But you will be receiving a clean Oregon title. Check with Carfax or Ebay if you have questions about this.
I would highly suggest this be picked up with a trailer or a transporter. It has been on the road for only 10 miles in the past 3 years.
Call or text 541-760-1514 if you have any questions
----- PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER AUCTIONS -----
IF YOU HAVE ZERO FEEDBACK YOUR BID WILL BE DELEATED UNLESS YOU CONTACT ME FIRST.
- Buyer is responsible for all shipping cost and setup
- Payment must be, cash, cashier check, or money wire (before the item leaves)
-10% PayPal deposit due within 24 hours of auction ending
- Must be paid in full within 7 days
- Your bid is a binding contract, Do not bid if your not going to pay, or don't have the funds
- All eBay auctions are sold AS-IS. I domy best to show flaws or damage in listed item. Everythinggets test drove before listing andI do my best to explain any problems a item may have. I am NOT a mechanic though.
- I can store item for 20 days for free (Day 1 is the day after the auction ends), then add $5 per day after for storage fee
Thank you for understanding
For sale by: CNC Motors LLC - DA 321528450 Pleasant valley RDSweet Home, OR 97386